CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The last day of campaining.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Scotland 2-0 England

Comedy's all about timing, Apple.

By the way, how's your work and love life going? 

Oh, and by the fucking way again, The Jock She I'm manacled to has insisted we watch the fucking football.......just as we're battering the kangaroo rapists on another channel. I wouldn't mind but she's been on the phone to her Mam since kick off.

Guest Ollyboro
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Scotland look like they could play all year and not score once, let alone twice. It's beyond science.

What's surprising to me is ITV's coverage. They haven't once mentioned what any of the Jock players do for their day jobs. You know, like they normally do when England play part-timers. They can't all be unemployed meth- heads.

Edited by Ollyboro
1-0

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Ollyboro said:

What's surprising to me is ITV's coverage. They haven't once mentioned what any of the Jock players do for their day jobs. You know, like they normally do when England play part-timers. They can't all be unemployed meth- heads.

Most of the wankers, toss the caber. And that's just in the shower with their team' mates. 

Guest Ollyboro
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

If those are international goalkeepers I'll eat Paddy Ashdown's hat.

I'll never forget where I was the day Raheem Sterling did something useful on a football pitch. Great cross. I wonder what he was trying to do?

34 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I miss my old job

I sure do, never been so lacklustre in a job as what I am this one, it started going really downhill about a year ago but I had a good winter there which was morale boasting but there's no way out this time, too much has gone wrong and changed and it's irreversible. It's looking like my 2017 prediction will come true, my job will go and the Ashes will also but if I could decide which one to keep it would be the Ashes.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Ape said:

Since you know nothing about my finances or the cost of RC models, I think it's best for all concerned if you shut your pâté filled mouth and fuck off.

Couldn't you land the rc helicopter in his big french mouth?

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

They either play domestically  in Scotland or in England's lower leagues, that Griffiths bloke couldn't even get in the Wolves team.

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I sure do, never been so lacklustre in a job as what I am this one, it started going really downhill about a year ago but I had a good winter there which was morale boasting but there's no way out this time, too much has gone wrong and changed and it's irreversible. It's looking like my 2017 prediction will come true, my job will go and the Ashes will also but if I could decide which one to keep it would be the Ashes.

Yet another P45 forthcoming then, scruffo?