CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adam West - Dead

Guest Ollyboro

On 12/06/2017 at 7:29 PM, Snatch said:

When you say better posters you obviously don't include yourself.

Talking of being used,Decs never noticed that when we set him up to have a metdtown,making himself look a cunt and getting coolered then eventually getting banned. He bit every time the fucking idiot.

I've just read this shit, fuck me, snitch, are you sure that's what happened? 

I'm pretty sure decs got so bored of the drivel about Brexit, Islam and your spelling that he pretty much walked into the cooler of his volition. 

Idiot. 

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Go bury yourself Ape you fucking cunt...... ka pow

You've been quiet for a while - were you wracking your brains to think of something funny to say? I think you need to take a bit more time to come up with it, as this is just horse shit. I recommend a period of at least 100 years. 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

You've been quiet for a while - were you wracking your brains to think of something funny to say? I think you need to take a bit more time to come up with it, as this is just horse shit. I recommend a period of at least 100 years. 

I wouldn't bother if I was you Ape..... you could wait a fucking thousand years and nothing would cross your mind that is funny.....  you are as funny as the flees of a thousand camels infesting your aids filled arse.

actually on you ...that would be funy

enjoy