CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Americas Cup

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Well, call me a cunt but what is the point of this yachting lark and the idiots that call themselves sailors?  Stupid Lycra-wearing fuckers, chasing about on the rigging. going this way & that, and then woe betide me, half of 'em start peddlin' on bikes!  It's a right old palaver if you ask me, and lets face it, you cannot tell me that they are all on the right boat.

Americas-Cup-Team-Emirates-1068x711.jpg  

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Like golf and football, sailing is for poofs and irons. 

Its not even a proper boat!  Where's the anchor, depth chargers & poop deck?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Its not even a proper boat!  Where's the anchor, depth chargers & poop deck?

Can't answer for anchor or charges, however I am rather certain Punky has claimed the term poop deck as a name for his lower back where his gay lovers wipe their cocks after gaping his arse. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Can't answer for anchor or charges, however I am rather certain Punky has claimed the term poop deck as a name for his lower back where his gay lovers wipe their cocks after gaping his arse. 

That's more than just an interesting observation, given that Punker's has gone on the run. I'd wager that his local Port is awash with Seamen. 

Guest Mingeeta
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I stopped watching shit like this when I found out that Captain Pugwash didn't have a risque sounding crewman, Punkers the Backscuttling mong.

Why do these posts turn up when I have no likes left.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is it God's way of stopping you making yourself look an even bigger cunt?

I believe a golfing member enjoyed 2 weeks just tied to a buoy.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is it God's way of stopping you making yourself look an even bigger cunt?

I very much doubt it, he's been trying it for years and hasn't succeeded yet.

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Looking at that picture, if I was on it when the fucker lifted up, there'd be plenty of my poop on that deck I can tell thee. 

Then you'd proceed to stealing every piece of hardware on the lot and sell it for whatever you can get.  

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Looking at that picture, if I was on it when the fucker lifted up, there'd be plenty of my poop on that deck I can tell thee. 

What about the crows nest?

Sailing is for poofs and irons as I hope one of you cunts has already established. Punkers is a keen sailor, well at least he has access to plenty of seamen, most of it west Africa. He also spends a lot of time in the docks but don't ask him about the ships as he never gets to see them whilst bent over getting his back doors smashed in for a fiver, the fucking poof!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sailing is for poofs and irons as I hope one of you cunts has already established. Punkers is a keen sailor, well at least he has access to plenty of seamen, most of it west Africa. He also spends a lot of time in the docks but don't ask him about the ships as he never gets to see them whilst bent over getting his back doors smashed in for a fiver, the fucking poof!

Good Work, Stubbs!