CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Help for hero's

Eddie

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

You've obviously fuk all to do today 

Panzerknacker 

Good heavens! You really are under the weather, eh?

That was unusually snappy, coming from you. Men aren't supposed to have a "time of the month", Panzy. Get to a doctor you huffy twat.

Guest Corbynista
20 hours ago, Manky said:

There is nothing silly about the young men who go to these shitholes. Many, but certainly not all, soldiers are from working class areas and as we are all too well aware the suits like to declare working class origins but run a mile when faced with real life and their pampered lives are under any threat.

Reference Mrs. T.  To my knowledge she sent troops to the Falklands as a matter  of the Islanders right to self-determination and our national pride and not for some Blairite ego trip. The yanks don't concern me.

typical nonsense from torie scum. Labour won the election but it was rigged.

powers that be know they cant get away wit it a second time and corbin will take power.

hopefully he will purge people like u once the dust settles 

6 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

powers that be know they cant get away wit it a second time and corbin will take power.

Hello, and welcome to the Corner. My name's Cuntybaws, and English is my first language. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

Corbyn couldn't purge his own fucking bowels without help.

Fuck off.

U tw@

10 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

Illiterate fucking Facebook refugee. Do you have any photos of your dinner that you could show us?

Guest Corbynista
Just now, Roadkill said:

Fuck off.

U tw@

that's what all your lot said and look what happened, he won the election

cant wait for the next landslide they cant cover up. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Illiterate fucking Facebook refugee. Do you have any photos of your dinner that you could show us?

i dont use facebook because the government started monitoring my movements in the summer of 2015.

i had a quinoa burger - dont have any pictures but u can have the recepee if u want you thick fucking obese cunt?

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck off.

U tw@

Corbyn can however spell his surname correctly. A feat seemingly beyond this latest member of the omnispastic invasion force that's managed to struggle through the corners Sign up page.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Corbynista said:

i dont use facebook because the government started monitoring my movements in the summer of 2015.

i had a quinoa burger - dont have any pictures but u can have the recepee if u want you thick fucking obese cunt?

Thank you, the recepee would be lovely, the next time you have one, try washing it down with Harpic. Congratulations by the way, you've managed to make Welsh_cunt look coherent.

• Like 1

Just now, Corbynista said:

Your gimmick is wank.

Go choke on some Quorn mince you slag.

Guest Corbynista
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you, the recepee would be lovely, the next time you have one, try washing it down with Harpic. Congratulations by the way, you've managed to make Welsh_cunt look coherent.

r u one of those self loathing working class fatties who pretends he is middle class and has private health insurance to his collagues and votes for the tories deconstructin the NHS... only to find out he cant afford the diabetes medication and ends up dying after a botched leg amputation?

9 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

Interesting Number Crunch,

48 Seats by which Labour trailed the Tories in 2010 election, which Jeremy Corbyn wrote in Morning Star was "disastrous for New Labour"

56 Seats by which Labour trailed the Tories in 2017 election, which Jeremy Corbyn calls "an amazing response from the public..."I think it's pretty clear who won this election"

(Courtesy of Private Eye)

Guest Corbynista
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Interesting Number Crunch,

48 Seats by which Labour trailed the Tories in 2010 election, which Jeremy Corbyn wrote in Morning Star was "disastrous for New Labour"

56 Seats by which Labour trailed the Tories in 2017 election, which Jeremy Corbyn calls "an amazing response from the public..."I think it's pretty clear who won this election"

(Courtesy of Private Eye)

exactly... "its pretty clear who won this election" - you said it yourself. dont believe everything u read. 

Guest Corbynista
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

You've just told me not to believe what Corbyn said! :lol:

I mean dont trust murdock and the right wing press. he won the election. 

5 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

r u one of those self loathing working class fatties who pretends he is middle class and has private health insurance to his collagues and votes for the tories deconstructin the NHS... only to find out he cant afford the diabetes medication and ends up dying after a botched leg amputation?

Yes. You're spot on. I won't recover from this, you've finished me with cutting wit and incisive genius.

Guest Corbynista
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah and the government is hiding the amount of Grenfell Tower fatalities and Mao did more good than bad.

True on both counts, there's hope for you yet 

Guest Corbynista
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Corbyn said it, which spin do we believe, his 2010 or 2017 comments?

what's your agenda? Paid shill I think.