CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts without a Panama hat

Earl of Punkape

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You seem rather troubled these past few weeks, blowing you top and hot under the collar, and not the same old Panzy that we all once knew.

Have you changed your identity: Boaby, for example? 

Not at all eve ole bean im in great form 

panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

You seem rather troubled these past few weeks, blowing you top and hot under the collar, and not the same old Panzy that we all once knew.

Have you changed your identity: Boaby, for example? 

Panzyspuder is in a bad place granted. I think we as a group should try and help our bog trotting brother as much as we can. I've subscribed to the FT, The Economist and the Sunday Sport for him for a more balanced view of the world from that that lurks inside his jam packed mick brain 

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Panzyspuder is in a bad place granted. I think we as a group should try and help our bog trotting brother as much as we can. I've subscribed to the FT, The Economist and the Sunday Sport for him for a more balanced view of the world from that that lurks inside his jam packed mick brain 

Serve you better to put yer energy into filling out yer application form for an Irish passport which I've no doubt you're eligible to hold..bin that frog printed blue thing 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

… I've contributed to his cause too.  As he's afflicted by blindness, I sent him a cheese grater. He reckons it's the best book he's ever read.

14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Serve you better to put yer energy into filling out yer application form for an Irish passport which I've no doubt you're eligible to hold..bin that frog printed blue thing 

Panzerknacker 

Will you put in a good word for me? By the time I apply Belfast will be the capital of all Ireland 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Y'all are blind from having the wool pulled over yer eyes..stoopid people 

Panzerknacker 

I'm not one for wearing back to front balaclavas in this crucifying heat. 

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Bet that cunt piers Morgan wears a Panama hat. Enough said really 

Do you have a hat at all at your disposal? You know, something to disguise that characterless white face of yours. Nuff said.

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Presently Belfast is the capital of the U.K. ...stoopid cunts 

Panzerknacker 

They say that Liverpool is the true capital if Ireland. What have you to say about that?

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno eav..whose they?..

Panzerknacker 

The Liverpudlians.

As the crow fly's, Liverpool (where the air is fresher) is just 50 miles away from Dublin.  Liverpool is the only British city to have had an Irish Nationalist MP. 22% of the population of Liverpool are Irish-born. More than 1.5 million Irish have made their homes in Liverpool, leaving the emerald aisle for good. All members of the Beatles, have direct Irish decent.  None of the above is relevant at all, but it's better than nothing.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
Paddy McGLnty's Goat.

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Liverpudlians.

As the crow fly's, Liverpool (where the air is fresher) is just 50 miles away from Dublin.  Liverpool is the only British city to have had an Irish Nationalist MP. 22% of the population of Liverpool are Irish-born. More than 1.5 million Irish have made their homes in Liverpool, leaving the emerald aisle for good. All members of the Beatles, have direct Irish decent.  None of the above is relevant at all, but it's better than nothing.  

Nah..they're deserters  all part of yer gang..ya can keep them 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nah..they're deserters  all part of yer gang..ya can keep them 

Panzerknacker 

Jokes aside, I've not been to Ireland. I'm told that fresh-water fishing can be good over there. Well, I say 'fresh' but is it?  I mean, they make Guinness from it.

Lol.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Jokes aside, I've not been to Ireland. I'm told that fresh-water fishing can be good over there. Well, I say 'fresh' but is it?  I mean, they make Guinness from it.

Lol.

Don't know anything about freshwater fishing eav baby..I'm more saltwater ..ya probably wouldn't like it here..best stay put 

Panzerknacker 

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Don't know anything about freshwater fishing eav baby..I'm more saltwater ..ya probably wouldn't like it here..best stay put 

Panzerknacker 

I'll be coming back to the ancestral sod soon, PanzyO'Knacker. Fancy getting together to sing the ballad of Kevin Barry and shoot the shit about Brexit? 

To be sure.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll be coming back to the ancestral sod soon, PanzyO'Knacker. Fancy getting together to sing the ballad of Kevin Barry and shoot the shit about Brexit? 

To be sure.

It's not exactly going to be like Einstein and Hawking meeting is it? Aside from the fact you're both drooling mongs like one of the aforementioned 

Fuck the pair of yiz 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's not exactly going to be like Einstein and Hawking meeting is it? Aside from the fact you're both drooling mongs like one of the aforementioned 

Fuck the pair of yiz 

Regardless of our shared heritage, I imagine that after one pint of Guiness I'll end up sticking a shiv in his throat. 

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

We call it a saline-drip over here.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How many spuds does it take to kill a few million paddys?

None.

I've got an Irish pet Zebra, called Spot.