CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The next terrorist attack

Earl of Punkape

33 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

That's it, you've discovered the reason why our politicians are utter failures. We need religion to lead our country. How about starting a new one. Vote Cuntism in the next election, your local candidate is ...

There are certainly enough people on here to form a government.  Punkers could be Foreign Secretary, and Ape Minister of Transport, Eddie the Minister of Culture. Who the fuck gets the P.M. job?

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

There are certainly enough people on here to form a government.  Punkers could be Foreign Secretary, and Ape Minister of Transport, Eddie the Minister of Culture. Who the fuck gets the P.M. job?

Names in a hat and pick one?

Guest nobgobbler
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Its got to be Rick for me, decisive, always gives you a straight answer, tough on crime, and well respected within the party.

Roops as chief advisor.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

ME. ME. ME. ME. ME.

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You have always been kind to me Wither's.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

As my title suggested, it would be more a fist job....... lowly marine indeed

I've seen first hand the utter ineptitude of the French "fighting machine". When it gets tough they send in the Legionaries who lack the inherent cowardice of all froggies. Hang your head in shame......indeed 

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Stubby for Minister of the Interior.......

lol.

We could make a new position just for you.  Minister of the posterior. Or ministers posterior, whichever you think you would suit better.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'll see you and Stubbers on Mumsnet if you're that easily offended then. Man-up cunts, Punky isn't personally offending you because he doesn't have a fucking clue who you are.

Pleb. Punkers no more offends me than you ever can either, and if you cannot believe that then you're a bigger cunt than I had you down as. Are you Gay? You certainly spend much time sniffing around my arse on here. I'd get yourself looked at if I were you.

Guest Corbynista

Terrorist attacks are a direct product of our disgraceful foreign policy.

if we stopped bombing Muslims then we wouldnt be in this mess, they are the real victims

8 minutes ago, Corbynista said:

if we stopped bombing Muslims then we wouldnt be in this mess, they are the real victims

You are 100% right Corby. Unfortunately this site is full of small minded racists, whose own lives are so utterly pointless, they feel the need to have a pop at brown people. This site could be called norfolk.co.uk

Guest Corbynista
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You are 100% right Corby. Unfortunately this site is full of small minded racists, whose own lives are so utterly pointless, they feel the need to have a pop at brown people. This site could be called norfolk.co.uk

thanks comerade. Do you want to join my invite only site? It s a safe space site where we discuss gender and identity issues?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Pleb. Punkers no more offends me than you ever can either, and if you cannot believe that then you're a bigger cunt than I had you down as. Are you Gay? You certainly spend much time sniffing around my arse on here. I'd get yourself looked at if I were you.

FFS, my comments obviously offended you aswell. Yes, of course I'm a big gay cunt if that makes you feel any better.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Corbynista said:

I totally agree.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

FFS, my comments obviously offended you aswell. Yes, of course I'm a big gay cunt if that makes you feel any better.

Here we go.