CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Arrogance Of The Legal Profession

Witheredscrote

17 hours ago, Ape said:

OK, to support your diabolically shit comment, please provide me with the "modern equivalent" of this still widely used phrase. Cretin.

Simple.... modern version of the phrase cretin.....commonly used is.... Ape

20 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

This is quite a decent nomination withers.

You don't know how much your approval means to me Bill, I shall endeavour to do even better in the future. Now kindly fuck off again for a prolonged period, and drink some sulphuric acid that has been strained through Roop's gusset for added strength. Even Decs is embarrassed by your return. Pathetic.

Edited by Witheredscrote
fuck off Bubba

On 01/07/2017 at 0:36 AM, Ape said:

And there, in a nutshell, is the reason you are widely regarded as a thick piece of shit.

Funny that....how's your GCSE exams going ....  resist in everything this year at the local spastic college?

16 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Funny that....how's your GCSE exams going ....  resist in everything this year at the local spastic college?

Technically you should have said "how're your GCSE exams going". Looks like you'll have to resist English. Again.

Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Technically you should have said "how're your GCSE exams going". Looks like you'll have to resist English. Again.

Fuck off.

Incorrect you fucking Ape cunt....that is a fucking 1 out of 10 moment....see me after class.   How're. Is not even a fucking word.  How are..... how are......you fucking reet!

please bum you lover and get aids

or step in front of the bus you have to wait for every morning that takes you to "special school"