CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fake Grenfell 'Victim'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's a fucking good point Gobbie, maybe the constant production of whale oil keeps their skin pliant and stretchy. Most of these disgusting cunts use the phrase "it's me glands" whenever their mouths aren't full of cake.

It's unfair eric. I put on a stone and half when I was pregnant and ended up with more tram lines than blackpool seafront. Even Neil wouldn't. 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Punker's has trouble with his gland

That's what piercings do, Pen. He went the whole hog and so is not just equipped with a Prince Albert, but also a Princess Beatrice too.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Describes herself as 'Bubbly' on dating websites.

By all accounts, she's got THREE fannys!  All of 'em were stitched-up so that she's no longer fucked left right & centre. 

Guest nobgobbler
18 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd wager she's got skid marks. Lots of skid marks.

I suspect her skids were lost up arse crack many moons ago and could only be removed with hammer and chisel. 

I think this fire/compensation shit is heavily biased towards the lower classes. I burnt over 40 Rothmans Superkings at the weekend, and no cunt is offering me compensation. Seeing as fags are nearly  £7.50 a packet that's almost 15 quid, roughly the same value as the worldly possessions of a Grenfell resident. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I think this fire/compensation shit is heavily biased towards the lower classes. I burnt over 40 Rothmans Superkings at the weekend, and no cunt is offering me compensation. Seeing as fags are nearly  £7.50 a packet that's almost 15 quid, roughly the same value as the worldly possessions of a Grenfell resident. 

Errrm... Could you not smoke like the Grenfellers did? Or rather puff through a Hookha

10 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Spare a thought for that Gay Forks. He gets burnt to a crisp every year and has to support himself by hanging around on the street with some pikey kids and begging for change. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Friday, July 07, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Neil said:

Any hole's a goal

And I reckon there's a whole lot of hole. 

I heard Gobby gave up running because of the sound of applause from her groin.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

And I reckon there's a whole lot of hole. 

I heard Gobby gave up running because of the sound of applause from her groin.

Cheeky cunt, I heard that. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I see they've identified another victim, described by the people that knew him as "independent". What? A 50 year old still living with their mum. Sorry comes to mind.

'Language Timothy, you little fucking cunt'