CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts called jean

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Ollyboro
17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Heading west along the A303 this evening, passing Stone Henge with the most incredible sunset. This came on the radio and I thought of you...

(Imagine you're getting jabbed in the chest by an overly aggressive drunk)

Oi, Shit For Brains. Listen up, and listen up good, you Greek poof. Do you remember The Baker Street Irregulars?*     They were a band of street urchins that Sherlock Holmes used to gather low level intelligence. Well I've formed my own version - Teens On Crack. I've paid these viscous thugs a shilling each to throw acid in your fucking Good ear. Good Fucking Evening.

*Not the Baker Street Irregulars Massage Parlour old Spunkers swears by.

Edited by Ollyboro
More drugs and poor taxi driving

31 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I s'pose you mean the A303 passing Stone Henge via Wimbledon following a nice day of Cricket?  Save your breath and shove your poxy transistor radio up your fat fibbing ass. 

I reckon at least half the membership have been sitting in all day awaiting my return. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Frank said:

I reckon at least half the membership has been sitting in all day awaiting my return. 

I just wait to hear news of your recent death.

Still waiting.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Frank said:

I reckon at least half the membership has been sitting in all day awaiting my return. 

Wrong...

At least ALL of the membership were praying that you had crashed in a fatal accident on the B52 South of Shitford.  

4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

(Imagine you're getting jabbed in the chest by an overly aggressive drunk)

Oi, Shit For Brains. Listen up, and listen up good, you Greek poof. Do you remember The Baker Street Irregulars?*     They were a band of street urchins that Sherlock Holmes used to gather low level intelligence. Well I've formed my own version - Teens On Crack. I've paid these viscous thugs a shilling each to throw acid in your fucking Goody ear. Good Fucking Evening.

*Not the Baker Street Irregulars Massage Parlour old Spunkers swears by.

I really like you Olly... I certainly don't mean to be rude when I say that you've never once made me laugh. But it's true, and I think there might be others who feel the same.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I just wait to hear news of your recent death.

Still waiting.

Prof's back you say? That figures, as Frank is back too. Punkers will be next.  

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wrong...

At least ALL of the membership were praying that you had crashed in a fatal accident on the B52 South of Shitford.  

Wrong-99% of members wished you'd been diagnosed with a terminal disease causing untold pain and suffering and in a bid to stop the agony you'd downed a pint of bleach!

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Wrong-99% of members wished you'd been diagnosed with a terminal disease causing untold pain and suffering and in a bid to stop the agony you'd downed a pint of bleach!

Cheers. That's nice. 

Still, I'll settle for the 1%. Cunt.

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I really like you Olly... I certainly don't mean to be rude when I say that you've never once made me laugh. But it's true, and I think there might be others who feel the same.

That's because you're  only capable of understanding the same joke, over and over again. Get some Christmas crackers. Expand your repertoire. Hope this helps.

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Cheers. That's nice. 

Still, I'll settle for the 1%. Cunt.

I meant frank you soppy cunt! You'd just use the bleach as mouthwash and come back for seconds. All the shock treatment, Thorazine and experimental jiggery pokery has made you immune to all know ailments.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I s'pose you mean the A303 passing Stone Henge via Wimbledon following a nice day of Cricket?  Save your breath and shove your poxy transistor radio up your fat fibbing ass. 

Actually, whilst I'm here. I heard this on MY radio and I thought of only You.

That's rather jazzy.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I meant frank you soppy cunt! You'd just use the bleach as mouthwash and come back for seconds. All the shock treatment, Thorazine and experimental jiggery pokery has made you immune to all know ailments.

I'm not offended. Its out of the question. It just got up my goat, as you only stated a pint. Anyway, seeing as you offered, mine's a Harpic with Salt & Lemon (or with a blade & mirror)

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank said:

You're the only one who hasn't celebrated my return. Hurts.

If by celebrate you actually mean wishing you dead, it's been a village wide festival.  However, your quirky, irreverent remarks though long unseen, remain utterly tedious and boring.  

Up your game, Frank.  Please, up your game.  

Guest Ollyboro
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Actually, whilst I'm here. I heard this on MY radio and I thought of only You.

I doubt Frank has a transistor radio. No fucker does anymore. But he's still more likely to own a transistor radio than have any mates. A has been who never quite was. I hope he slips into a painful coma. 

I don't think there's any truth to the rumour that his fingers are full of baby powder.

Edited by Ollyboro
Clarification

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I doubt Frank has a transistor radio. No fucker does anymore. But he's still more likely to own a transistor radio than have any mates. A has been who never quite was. I hope he slips into a painful coma. 

I don't think there's any truth to the rumour that his fingers are full of baby powder.

I've always likened the cunt, to a Transistor Transgenderoid. He's most definitely a cunt in more ways than one, and more toxic than Punkers smegma. Quite as to why he's back on here is for the mods to know. He is one hateful and spiteful slob of cretinous shit. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've always likened the cunt, to a Transistor Transgenderoid. He's most definitely a cunt in more ways than one, and more toxic than Punkers smegma. Quite as to why he's back on here is for the mods to know. He is one hateful and spiteful slob of cretinous shit. 

You're a sage of our times 'eavens old fruit but then any bone think mongoloid should be able to see this. Not the greatest endorsement for our leaders, however.