CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump bans perverts from the military

Earl of Punkape

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Snowflake said:

and there was me thinking id pulled cross signals

You dont pull punkape, you pay Mzembe his West African pimp.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 7/26/2017 at 8:07 PM, Manky said:

I finished in the forces in 2000, just before the cultura!l Marxists faggotised them. I wish the Don had been our Chief of the Imperial General Staff.

Three cheers for the forum's resident war hero! 

In my experience, cunts in the forces who have seen real action never talk about it. Lazy cunts such as yourself who have always been safely miles away from any action, peeling potatoes or folding bedding, tend to crow on endlessly about their 'finest hour' as they view it as an endlessly free meal ticket. Irrelevant, try-hard cunts who have 'faggotised' the armed forces way more than anything else. 

"Cultural Marxism" is just a code word for "I read the Daily Mail because I can't form any of my own opinions". A meaningless phrase. 

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Three cheers for the forum's resident war hero! 

In my experience, cunts in the forces who have seen real action never talk about it. Lazy cunts such as yourself who have always been safely miles away from any action, peeling potatoes or folding bedding, tend to crow on endlessly about their 'finest hour' as they view it as an endlessly free meal ticket. Irrelevant, try-hard cunts who have 'faggotised' the armed forces way more than anything else. 

"Cultural Marxism" is just a code word for "I read the Daily Mail because I can't form any of my own opinions". A meaningless phrase. 

Fuck all heroic about my 27 years, regular and territorial. Just lots of bridge building, trench digging and sitting around waiting to kick fuck out of The 3rd Shock Army if they entered our postcode in Deutschland.

Fuck you and your preconceived and totally bollocks experiences.

A great set of lads. Excellent training and loads of fun. I was finished before most of the operations started. Prior to Iraq, the only active service was The Falklands and Northern Ireland. I missed down south but managed some time paddy bashing. I find squaddies will talk to folk, but only people who can talk the same language.

Cultural Marxism is a nifty phrase for political correctness. Whatever you call it, it is an evil restriction on our freedom of expression. And, I really am homophobic. I believe queers should be shot on sight. The fucking devil's spawn.