CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jirgas

Cap'n Cunt

A Jirga, in case you were wondering, is a Pakistani village council. Somewhere in the wilds of Pakistan, a Jirga decided that a fitting punishment for raping some bloke's sister was to have that bloke rape YOUR sister. I'm quite comfortable with 'an eye for an eye' type justice, but I'd be fairly upset if my brother bummed someone and then the District Council proclaimed it only fair that the bummee's brother came round bummed me. Thankfully my local council is neither LibDem or Labour controlled, so it's unlikely to happen, but if my brother turns gay and goes on a bumming frenzy in Pakistan.......or even certain parts of London.....

• Like 5

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Thankfully my local council is neither LibDem or Labour controlled, so it's unlikely to happen, but if my brother turns gay and goes on a bumming frenzy in Pakistan.......or even certain parts of London.....

These folk are CONSERVATIVE mooslims

Guest Bill Stickers

I read this in the metro today. Quite staggering how anyone's brain can find logic in this, let alone a collective group of elders.

If this is the combined decision of the wisest people in that town, you have to wonder how anyone else there decides not to eat their own shit for breakfast.

I'd understand sentencing the rapee to a violent raping, although it's not something I'd condone. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

A Jirga, in case you were wondering, is a Pakistani village council. Somewhere in the wilds of Pakistan, a Jirga decided that a fitting punishment for raping some bloke's sister was to have that bloke rape YOUR sister. I'm quite comfortable with 'an eye for an eye' type justice, but I'd be fairly upset if my brother bummed someone and then the District Council proclaimed it only fair that the bummee's brother came round bummed me. Thankfully my local council is neither LibDem or Labour controlled, so it's unlikely to happen, but if my brother turns gay and goes on a bumming frenzy in Pakistan.......or even certain parts of London.....

In some of these savage fucking countries, the girl who was raped gets put in prison or stoned to death for not fighting it off!  These cunts have less value than common vermin.  

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I read this in the metro today. Quite staggering how anyone's brain can find logic in this, let alone a collective group of elders.

If this is the combined decision of the wisest people in that town, you have to wonder how anyone else there decides not to eat their own shit for breakfast.

I'd understand sentencing the rapee to a violent raping, although it's not something I'd condone. 

I'm not trying to be pedantically autistic to be annoying but when you said 'rapee' did you mean rapist?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not trying to be pedantically autistic to be annoying but when you said 'rapee' did you mean rapist?

Absolutely not.