CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Wait For A Petrol Pump On The Same Side As Their Filler Cap

Ape™️

41 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm a thick cunt for not knowing how toys are powered these days? Aye, shame on me. When I was a kid RC helicopters were powered by some sort of fossil fuel, and were operated out in a field somewhere by a paedophile. While the latter has stayed stoically the same, apparently you use batteries now. Big fucking deal, it is a weird hobby for weird nonces. 

A weird hobby for weird nonces eh? You know absolutely fuck all about what it entails, and quite frankly I have no idea why you have decided to make an issue of it. I can only assume it's because you're an alcoholic moron with nothing better to do. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

A weird hobby for weird nonces eh? You know absolutely fuck all about what it entails, and quite frankly I have no idea why you have decided to make an issue of it. I can only assume it's because you're an alcoholic moron with nothing better to do. 

Rattled. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Ape said:

Multi.

Ape you thick cunt, this accusation is not offensive in the slightest to me.

I know the idea of me being a multi, or god forbid you becoming one, keeps you up at night but normal, adjusted people just don't give a fuck.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ape you thick cunt, this accusation is not offensive in the slightest to me.

I know the idea of me being a multi, or god forbid you becoming one, keeps you up at night but normal, adjusted people just don't give a fuck.

It wasn't intended to be offensive, you thick cunt. It was intended to be a piss take. Rattled.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Ape said:

It wasn't intended to be offensive, you thick cunt. It was intended to be a piss take. Rattled.

Dear God I've been done. 

56 minutes ago, Ape said:

For all I know your models are made of solid gold and powered by nuclear fusion via a flux capacitor. It's still just the tiniest bit of a gay pastime for a grown man , though, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

For all I know your models are made of solid gold and powered by nuclear fusion via a flux capacitor. It's still just the tiniest bit of a gay pastime for a grown man , though, isn't it?

Each to their own, 'Baws. Some would say autistically archiving the entire history of a strange little website is pretty gay too.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fair play, Apey. I take it all back. Apologies for criticising your hobby.