CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Wait For A Petrol Pump On The Same Side As Their Filler Cap

Ape™️

50 minutes ago, Ape said:

Dopey cunts waiting needlessly for a pump to become available on the "right" side, causing completely unnecessary queues, despite the fact the hose is more than long enough to reach from the other side. Thick as pig shit.

Fuck off.

I'm sure you do this on a regular basis dressed in women's clothing whilst trying to solicit punters....

Try hosing yourself with the fuel then set fire to yourself instead.

lol.

Fuck of cunts.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm sure you do this on a regular basis dressed in women's clothing whilst trying to solicit punters....

Try hosing yourself with the fuel then set fire to yourself instead.

lol.

Fuck of cunts.

Reported for going off topic on first reply. If you haven't got anything to add then shut up you oily toad, who oils toads. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape said:

Dopey cunts waiting needlessly for a pump to become available on the "right" side, causing completely unnecessary queues, despite the fact the hose is more than long enough to reach from the other side. Thick as pig shit.

Fuck off.

These people really are stupid beyond belief so good nom. Despite it saying "extra long leads, use both sides" they still wait like lemons so either they can't read, don't believe it or think a rubber hose with damage their wretched cunt cars. I just go round them and smile. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Stupid fucking cunts!  

I never wait in queue. If the petrol station is that fucking busy, I don't need the fuel that desperately. I'll go elsewhere so I can pull right up the filler cap side. It's not bloody rocket surgery. 

Lol

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Stupid fucking cunts!  

I never wait in queue. If the petrol station is that fucking busy, I don't need the fuel that desperately. I'll go elsewhere so I can pull right up the filler cap side. It's not bloody rocket surgery. 

Lol

lol indeed

Guest Manky

British cars fill up on the right hand side, most of Europe on the left.

Members of a certain institution in a flat county south of Manchester but north west of Stoke like to get filled up from the rear.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
7 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Yet you're patiently standing behind them with your thumb up your arse and a jerrycan in the other hand, so that you can fuel up your toy helicopters? Fucking iron.

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Yet you're patiently standing behind them with your thumb up your arse and a jerrycan in the other hand, so that you can fuel up your toy helicopters? Fucking iron.

Drunk again, Dan? When are you going to realise that most modern RC vehicles use Lithium Polymer battery technology? Lol, what a thick cunt you are.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Ape said:

Drunk again, Dan? When are you going to realise that most modern RC vehicles use Lithium Polymer battery technology? Lol, what a thick cunt you are.

Shame you answered this as I was going to tell him to charge his mobile phone up with a can of petrol.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
22 hours ago, Ape said:

I'm a thick cunt for not knowing how toys are powered these days? Aye, shame on me. When I was a kid RC helicopters were powered by some sort of fossil fuel, and were operated out in a field somewhere by a paedophile. While the latter has stayed stoically the same, apparently you use batteries now. Big fucking deal, it is a weird hobby for weird nonces. 

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm a thick cunt for not knowing how toys are powered these days? Aye, shame on me. When I was a kid RC helicopters were powered by some sort of fossil fuel, and were operated out in a field somewhere by a paedophile. While the latter has stayed stoically the same, apparently you use batteries now. Big fucking deal, it is a weird hobby for weird nonces. 

Reported for implying Ape is a paedophile.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're going to be banned soon.

You might as well fuck off now.

Off you go.....

lol.

Reported for making a facetious comment and implying that you have admin status.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off you dribbling, herpees-riddled spastic.

I expect that your pump spurts when you see your Ukranian rent boy.