CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women's World 800 metres organiser cunts

Earl of Punkape

On 8/14/2017 at 8:07 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Pound for pound I'd go for Sugar Ray Robinson.

I understand what you say about the size Olly. You have to remember that Ali's fighting weight was around the 14st mark. Henry Cooper 13 and half stone. This is why you have to look at the "pound for pound" when looking at fighters. My great grandfather was a pro boxer in the early 1920s. He fought at heavyweight and he was 5ft 8inch and around 14st. Can you imagine that now? 

Have you considered reigniting your great grandfather's hereditary boxing skills, gyps? All you'd need to do is get down to 14st.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Sugar Ray Robinson; 200 fights and left without a pot to piss in at the end of it all.

Marciano was about the same size as your great grandfather. If he'd got on his shoulders, the pair of them could have taken on that big cunt Valuev. All 7ft and 25 stone of him. Have you got any boxing posters of your great grandfather? That 'd be something else. I fear the only posters I could track down with my ancestors on would be 'Wanted' posters.

The 'who's the greatest ever' debate could go on for weeks and to be honest it would be impossible to win without a time machine and a year to stage an elimination contest. But I will say, some of the best fights I've ever seen involved the much overlooked Roberto Duran.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The 'who's the greatest ever' debate could go on for weeks and to be honest it would be impossible to win without a time machine and a year to stage an elimination contest. But I will say, some of the best fights I've ever seen involved the much overlooked Roberto Duran.

I've got the runs.

Guest Ollyboro
43 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I've got the runs.

You don't fancy opening* for England do you, Pen?

*The more coarse members, (ooer missus) feel free to insert (phwoar) your own leg spreading gag (gimp mask etc).

13 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Sugar Ray Robinson; 200 fights and left without a pot to piss in at the end of it all.

Marciano was about the same size as your great grandfather. If he'd got on his shoulders, the pair of them could have taken on that big cunt Valuev. All 7ft and 25 stone of him. Have you got any boxing posters of your great grandfather? That 'd be something else. I fear the only posters I could track down with my ancestors on would be 'Wanted' posters.

I have a photo of him in the usual boxers pose. One of his first fights he was stopped by a boxer (unsure who it was) who fought an eliminator for a shot at the world champion. I wish o could get his record. On boxrec he has down as fighting only 11 fights but there were around 60000 registered pro boxers them and many fights went unreported. Many boxers fought every week. If boxing is your interest get "Nipper". It's about "Nipper" Pat Daley who retired at 17 after beating literally every boxer he fought. He should and would have won a world title but was underage.  Great read 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gyps would never harm any of her elderly patients, at least not the ones whose pensions she collects.

Put the body in a freezer and keep collecting.