CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women's World 800 metres organiser cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve

The day golf club locker rooms have raving poofs furiously abusing their genitalia in the gents is the day I give up enjoying sport....fuck sakes, thanks to you punkers, that also has already happened. 

Kill yourself

LOL

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The day golf club locker rooms have raving poofs furiously abusing their genitalia in the gents is the day I give up enjoying sport....fuck sakes, thanks to you punkers, that also has already happened. 

Kill yourself

LOL

I bet you've been dogging all day with Igor your Bulgarian, HIV+, live-in rent-boy.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bet you've been dogging all day with Igor your Bulgarian, HIV+, live-in rent-boy.

lol.

Fuck off.

Are you going with the Eee-gor pronunciation or Eye-gor. 

Youre the only poof in England who will climb to the top of a utility pole solely for the purpose of seeing how far you can lodge it up your arse. 

Homo!

8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I have to agree with the cat fart that is Punkape on this one. I saw a race won by a bloke with a tranny in second. Everyone else appeared to be a woman, but I won't sure until their knickers arrive. I have the laundry contract for women's events.

Was the Tranny the one from Tanzania ?  "She" looked very suspect.

There should be a cunt inspector on duty at all times to perform cunt examinations at discrete moments.... 

lol.

28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I have to agree with the cat fart that is Punkape on this one. I saw a race won by a bloke with a tranny in second. Everyone else appeared to be a woman, but I won't sure until their knickers arrive. I have the laundry contract for women's events.

Gusset sniffer.

24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Was the Tranny the one from Tanzania ?  "She" looked very suspect.

There should be a cunt inspector on duty at all times to perform cunt examinations at discrete moments.... 

lol.

problem is a quick hack with a machete will give you a cunt that will pass a cursory examination. These fucks are always macheting each other.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

problem is a quick hack with a machete will give you a cunt that will pass a cursory examination. These fucks are always macheting each other.

I didn't realise there was a machetying event.....I suppose we always have natural talent coming through from the Broadwater Farm estate in London........

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unless she's a white heterosexual, then it's open fucking season.

I was playing golf in the Midlands 2 weeks ago and a fellow golfer told the story of how he was playing in a club match and his partner described how he had hit a "Sally Gunnell" ugly but a good runner.......One of the golfers in the group scowled and surprisingly admonished the storyteller. Turned out the chap was Sally Gunnell's husband.......

Lol.

lol.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I was playing golf in the Midlands 2 weeks ago and a fellow golfer told the story of how he was playing in a club match and his partner described how he had hit a "Sally Gunnell" ugly but a good runner.......One of the golfers in the group scowled and surprisingly admonished the storyteller. Turned out the chap was Sally Gunnell's husband.......

Lol.

lol.

Well, he must have known what he was getting into when he married a woman whose face looks like it's just gone 15 rounds with Brian London.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, he must have known what he was getting into when he married a woman whose face looks like it's just gone 15 rounds with Brian London.

Dear Brian London..........His best quote was " I'm just a prawn in a big game ", 

Ali made absolute mincemeat of him then knocked him out when he predicted he would.

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Dear Brian London..........His best quote was " I'm just a prawn in a big game ", 

Ali made absolute mincemeat of him then knocked him out when he predicted he would.

Cassius Clay (that's his fucking name) was arguably a great boxer, but I think wrongly credited with being the greatest of all time. I would give that title to Marciano, more fights, no defeats and according to most of his opponents, impossible to knock out. Definitely my pick for a time travel showdown. Marciano vs Clay.

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:53 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Cassius Clay (that's his fucking name) was arguably a great boxer, but I think wrongly credited with being the greatest of all time. I would give that title to Marciano, more fights, no defeats and according to most of his opponents, impossible to knock out. Definitely my pick for a time travel showdown. Marciano vs Clay.

Basher Bonkers would destroy either of the above