CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thomas Robb

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Leader of the KKK.

Short and sweet I know, but really?, in this day and age.

Definitely a cunt.

Whilst I heartily agree with this nomination, I'm not really sure that you've fully researched your target audience, Drew. The vast majority of users on here have the same password for The Corner as they do for their Stormfront logins.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whilst I heartily agree with this nomination, I'm not really sure that you've fully researched your target audience, Drew. The vast majority of users on here have the same password for The Corner as they do for their Stormfront logins.

It makes life easy for hackers, though, which reminds me that I must tell Dan to change his pin number from 1690 now that Trainspotting 2 has blown the lid off that scam.

17 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Leader of the KKK.

Short and sweet I know, but really?, in this day and age.

Definitely a cunt.

He's also a pastor at the Christian Revival Center (sic). At the risk of bending a forum rule or two, here's a picture of his delightful granddaughters.

CHARITY-PENDERGRAFT-R-SHELBY-L-300x253.j

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's also a pastor at the Christian Revival Center (sic). At the risk of bending a forum rule or two, here's a picture of his delightful granddaughters.

Let's hope that whatever shit hole bayou these pair of cunts inhabit isn't sophisticated enough to have an active HPV vaccination programme. Fingers crossed they'll do a Jade Goody within a decade.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Excellent work Baws but why is the one on the left auditioning for the part of Tony Manero from Saturday Night Fever?