CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boxing entourages

Guest Bill Stickers

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Totally and utterly bent.

Big blokes following around an even bigger bloke, all wearing sequinned hoodies with the bigger bloke's name on.

Can you imagine Drew's entourage?

Bald, toothless and piss-soaked, beige little bores wearing nappies and following around a hairless geriatric with a set of bungalow keys wedged up it's arsehole.

• Like 1

None of these fighters come from East Angular. The pain of striking a relative is too much for the little loves to bear so unable to afford to travel 50 miles to fresh gene pools, the Norfolkeers turn to gay bars and train spotting.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Can you imagine Drew's entourage?

Bald, toothless and piss-soaked, beige little bores wearing nappies and following around a hairless geriatric with a set of bungalow keys wedged up it's arsehole.

What on earth is going on with Stubby Pecker? He's pissed over the lot of you.

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

What on earth is going on with Stubby Pecker? He's pissed over the lot of you.

Stubby is the real deal. He has single handedly destroyed every single heavyweight on this site, you and I included. Rules apply to every member apart from him, Roops dares not confront him over his transgressions, and he has the power to indulge vendettas without any risk of censorship from her.

Roops knows that to ban him would result in uproar and a spectacular drop in site traffic, so thankfully allows him to continue being the best on here. 

I'm nailing my colours to his mast,I know a winner when I see one, he bestrides the corner like the colossus of Rhodes.

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is a nonsense. I'll deal with it.

I'm as surprised as you. He hasn't got the endurance of Ding, the panache of Withers and is nowhere near as erudite as Jazz, but he has got that hirsute ginger, horse faced slag wrapped around his finger.

What more can we do?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I'm as surprised as you. He hasn't got the endurance of Ding, the panache of Withers and is nowhere near as erudite as Jazz, but he has got that hirsute ginger, horse faced slag wrapped around his finger.

What more can we do?

As with everything in life, Decimus, timing is key. If anyone's going to sort this fucking awful mess, it will be me . 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

As with everything in life, Decimus, timing is key. If anyone's going to sort this fucking awful mess, it will be me . 

Sounds exactly the sort of thing a mid wife would say at your birth.