CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts That Make "Unboxing" Videos

Ape™️

I don't know or care if this is a new phenomenon, but whilst searching online for some assistance on a network related problem, I kept finding links to videos of cunts getting things out of boxes. Phones, printers, tablets, televisions - the list is endless. It appears that for just about anything that comes in some form of box, somecunt has made a video of it being unpacked. Am I missing the point, or is this a load of utter fucking bollocks?

Fuck off.

50 minutes ago, Ape said:

I don't know or care if this is a new phenomenon, but whilst searching online for some assistance on a network related problem, I kept finding links to videos of cunts getting things out of boxes. Phones, printers, tablets, televisions - the list is endless. It appears that for just about anything that comes in some form of box, somecunt has made a video of it being unpacked. Am I missing the point, or is this a load of utter fucking bollocks?

Fuck off.

Good nom. I know how a box works and don't need some cunt, normally from America or India,to show me.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I bet you'd fucking love it if some sad twat filmed themselves opening an Airfix kit of the Airwolf helicopter........Fuck,  I think I've just given you a shit idea to go with your shit nom.

12 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I bet you'd fucking love it if some sad twat filmed themselves opening an Airfix kit of the Airwolf helicopter........Fuck,  I think I've just given you a shit idea to go with your shit nom.

Looks like Drew has been hitting it hard today. Makes a change.

13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Many a true word...

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin..unbox a photovoltaic sensor primed to 5 ounces of semtex. .that'd be a larf..couple of million views at least 

Panzerknacker 

At least 6 million., if you were doing the unboxing.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I honestly don't know what is sadder, the fact that some mong has made a video of himself taking something out of a box or that he has got such low self esteem that he went out and bought a toy helicopter in the first place.

Ape, is his chopper bigger than yours. Lol.

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I honestly don't know what is sadder, the fact that some mong has made a video of himself taking something out of a box or that he has got such low self esteem that he went out and bought a toy helicopter in the first place.

Ape, is his chopper bigger than yours. Lol.

I'm fairly confident his liver is a lot smaller than yours.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
14 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm fairly confident his liver is a lot smaller than yours.

I'm very confident that he's never had a relationship with a member of the opposite sex.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
37 minutes ago, Manky said:

I remember unboxing a Christmas present. The box was empty.

I was the proud owner of an Action Man Deserter.

Did the box smell of garlic and cheese?

3 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Good nom. I sometimes check out review videos on YouTube before buying something, only to watch some cunt (often a Yank) take 10 minutes to unbox and then not actually use the product. They should be gassed

Guest Bill Stickers

The missus watches these. YouTube personalities unboxing handbags, clothes, gadgets and other such shit.

Mandatory "hiiiiii guys" at the start of every video by some young dumb and full of cum fashion vlogger.

Some of these YouTube wankers actually make hundreds of thousands of pounds a year from millions of views. 

Un-fucking-believable. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The missus watches these. YouTube personalities unboxing handbags, clothes, gadgets and other such shit.

Mandatory "hiiiiii guys" at the start of every video by some young dumb and full of cum fashion vlogger.

Some of these YouTube wankers actually make hundreds of thousands of pounds a year from millions of views. 

Un-fucking-believable. 

Yes, I've been looking into this nonsense, and unpacking shit seems to be highly lucrative. As you say: un-fucking-believable. 

Guest Lady Penelope

I had a box filled and a lid put on it on Monday 22nd December 1986. The box wasn't opened on Christmas day though as my father was in the box and we had buried him on Christmas Eve.