CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who are a "bit of a character"

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Frank said:

You will be pleased to learn that Frank died this afternoon. Could the person who runs this ghastly operation please delete his account. 

Dyed his wig ginger.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And it would be breakin' the law.

Would it be freewheel burning when it was heading out to the highway, while looking for a shot of glory going hell bent for leather under blood red skies?

I suppose some heads are gonna roll for this load of shit.

Guest Ollyboro
On 07/09/2017 at 4:00 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Ditto in sport.

Any sportsman described as 'a character' would be 'the boring one' on a night out with the rest of us, but because he, ooooh can fit a whole lemon under his own foreskin (and will at the drop of a hat) say, he's received the aforementioned soubriquet.

Absolutely. Can you remember Steve Harrison, erstwhile England coach under the late, gre..er, mediocre Graham Taylor? His party piece was to perch on the edge of a wardrobe and expertly shit into a cup on the floor. John Barnes reckoned it boosted team morale no end. Naturally the FA sacked the dirty cunt. If I'm not mistaken Millwall and Crystal Palace sacked him for the same reason. If anything sums up the lamentable state of coaching in this country surely it's valuing the ability to shit in a cup off a wardrobe above actually coaching football.

4 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Absolutely. Can you remember Steve Harrison, erstwhile England coach under the late, gre..er, mediocre Graham Taylor? His party piece was to perch on the edge of a wardrobe and expertly shit into a cup on the floor. John Barnes reckoned it boosted team morale no end. Naturally the FA sacked the dirty cunt. If I'm not mistaken Millwall and Crystal Palace sacked him for the same reason. If anything sums up the lamentable state of coaching in this country surely it's valuing the ability to shit in a cup off a wardrobe above actually coaching football.

Harrison missed the cup once in the dressing room, olly. Graham Taylor walked in and yelled "who's shit on the floor?" Emil Heskey piped up "me, boss, but I'm not too bad in the air."