CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

So I'm reading in the Metro (that fine, upstanding, bastion of celebrity journalism) about Ola Ray (no I've never heard of her either)

Apparently she 'starred' in the famous Michael Jackson video, the one where he turned into a dancing zombie/werewolf (strange, I thought that was what he was/is)maxresdefault.jpg)

Now, thirty odd years after the fact, she thinks she is 'owed' a shit load of cash for taking part in this farcical, promotional, featurette.

Do you really think that Jackson's legal team would have had her sign a contract that allowed her to obtain 2.5% of the total royalties from a film that would, potentially, make $millions?

NO, neither do I.

I'm no fan of Jacko and his eccentric, childlike ways, but they should send the gold-digging, talent-less, cock jockey, x-Playboy model, away, with a flea in her ear.

CUNT !

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fucking hell. From what I remember it looks as though he's over did the old Cherry Blossom for this early vid and blacked up a bit too much.

Racist cunt / nonce*

(*delete as appropriate)

4 hours ago, r-soles said:

So I'm reading in the Metro (that fine, upstanding, bastion of celebrity journalism) about Ola Ray (no I've never heard of her either)

Apparently she 'starred' in the famous Michael Jackson video, the one where he turned into a dancing zombie/werewolf (strange, I thought that was what he was/is)maxresdefault.jpg)

Now, thirty odd years after the fact, she thinks she is 'owed' a shit load of cash for taking part in this farcical, promotional, featurette.

Do you really think that Jackson's legal team would have had her sign a contract that allowed her to obtain 2.5% of the total royalties from a film that would, potentially, make $millions?

NO, neither do I.

I'm no fan of Jacko and his eccentric, childlike ways, but they should send the gold-digging, talent-less, cock jockey, x-Playboy model, away, with a flea in her ear.

CUNT !

Darkness falls across the land.........

The hour of Roops is close at hand........

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

You go to Lagos far too regularity......

lol.

Thank you for the details you sent me, Mr Mbembe told me all about your filthy habits. No wonder you have to thrash yourself while fondling your rosary for two hours at night.

55 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Thank you for the details you sent me, Mr Mbembe told me all about your filthy habits. No wonder you have to thrash yourself while fondling your rosary for two hours at night.

1 night in Lagos is worth a year in any other place.

Or in your case a month in Tsombe Avenue......lol.

Up yours.

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

When you were there....did you have to move it ?

Another Portugal / Maddie reference? I wonder if Roops will cooler you again? You were warned to leave this subject alone, but yet again you're demonstrating your inability to control yourself. I'd say that makes you a fucking stupid fucking cunt.

36 minutes ago, Ape said:

Another Portugal / Maddie reference? I wonder if Roops will cooler you again? You were warned to leave this subject alone, but yet again you're demonstrating your inability to control yourself. I'd say that makes you a fucking stupid fucking cunt.

It's obvious he's doing it deliberately. Maybe he has drilled a glory hole in his cell wall and can't wait to get back there.