CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disneyland Europe

Guest N/A

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

A nice day's walk is to catch a train to Kemble, walk across the fields to Thames Head and then follow the course of the old Thames and Severn Canal. Stop off for a snack at the Tunnel House Inn, then walk over the hill to Daneway. Have lunch there and then follow the canal down the hill through Chalfod and Stroud. I have done that several times.

The Tunnel House Pub, yes I remember that place, reached by a long and incredibly rutted track.

It was always full of wankerish agricultural students all vying for the upper class twit of the year contest.  Beer was fairly shit as well. The Daneway was a good pub but did not take kindly to cunts with a black country accent. Cirencester is a bit of a shithole now, 

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Never had dreads and I hate yogurt in all its forms, everything else is more or less correct.

Each to their own but the widely held stereotype of my beloved homelands really gets on my titends.

The alternative types, who I've genuinely no beef with, are perceived to make up the entire town when in reality it's about 1%. The rest being normal, so to speak. 

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

The Tunnel House Pub, yes I remember that place, reached by a long and incredibly rutted track.

It was always full of wankerish agricultural students all vying for the upper class twit of the year contest.  Beer was fairly shit as well. The Daneway was a good pub but did not take kindly to cunts with a black country accent. Cirencester is a bit of a shithole now, 

The tunnel is and always will be crowded with agi cunts doing their education till they inherit dads 1000 acres of subsidy harvesting, arable monotony. Ok for a week day pint. The daneway did have great beer until the wadworth piss water arrived. 

23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You git, Ratty! I'm watching the highlights on Channel 4 due to being too poor to afford Sky. Those Ferrari's are falling apart towards the end of the season though. Typical Italian made shit - goes fast but falls apart after a year. Promising result for Sainz - off in the first lap just before taking Palmer's place at Renault - at least it proves he can go fast enough to crash I guess.

Looking into the future by reading some dog food today, I got Verstappen as winner in Texas.

Sorry if this fucks up your viewing but you could put some money on it I guess

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Looking into the future by reading some dog food today, I got Verstappen as winner in Texas.

Sorry if this fucks up your viewing but you could put some money on it I guess

I'll put a fiver on him. Thanks for the tip, Ratty. Did they say anything about Palmer getting a drive for next season?