CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disneyland Europe

Guest N/A

People who take their kids to Disneyland Europe.....what a bunch of cheapskate fucking no hopers.  Your fucking kids will hate you for ever when they find out it's a cheap plastic version of the real cheap plastic proper false make believe fake Disney land.   You have literally bought the "Aldi" version and your kids will never mention this holiday again for fear of their school "mates" ridiculing them for evermore.  Fuck me why don't you simply book them a trip to hell, or butlins skegness as it's known.  They would get more credibility if they said they had just spent two weeks living in a dead fly filled caravan in a field off the north sea coast than having to explain why there fucking parents had taken them to "Le Disenay Lande".    Burger and fries....no it's croissant and frittes......mickey mouse.....no it's tin tin and Asterix de Gaul.   It's a fucking shit hole full off potential suicide bombers and moody Gaelic teenagers reluctantly working there.

your children will hate you for evermore and will never visit your grave.

thats what happened to my parents

cunts

If you think Disneyland Paris is a sub par disappointment, just imagine the living hell that is Disneyland Hong Kong. How are you meant to tell the seven dwarves apart from the swarms of dolphin-eating tourists? There must be more cameras and selfie-sticks there per square metre than anywhere else on Earth.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you think Disneyland Paris is a sub par disappointment, just imagine the living hell that is Disneyland Hong Kong. How are you meant to tell the seven dwarves apart from the swarms of dolphin-eating tourists? There must be more cameras and selfie-sticks there per square metre than anywhere else on Earth.

Whenever someone mentions camera happy, oriental tourists, I can't help thinking of the two Japanese men from the subway platform scene in Crocodile Dundee....."you know who that was!?.... Crint Eastwood!"

Just now, Roadkill said:

I've never been to any Disneyland, which is a shame because I've always wanted to shag one of the Cinderella actors bent over one of the tables of the Pirates of the Caribbean restaurant in front of a band of rag-tag pirates.

You do mean "actresses" RK, don't you?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've never been to any Disneyland, which is a shame because I've always wanted to shag one of the Cinderella actors bent over one of the tables of the Pirates of the Caribbean restaurant in front of a band of rag-tag pirates.

so that could be one of the mice then?

fuckin splitter!

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Paris looks wonderful at night, but I have to agree, in the cold light of day parts of it is a bit dirty and seedy.

It is the most overrated, gimmicky and self-righteous dump going. There is the image of it that we all uphold for some stupid reason; a bohemian hotbed of surreal creativity and artistic freedom. Cunts like Hemmingway and Byron roam the streets, half-cut on cheaply hallucinogenic absinthe. Poets, painters and photographers, squirreled away in tiny apartments spending their last pennies on cheap wine and a block of hard cheese, chasing their muses into the endless, dank Parisian night.

Fucking bollocks. It is a dump of 3rd world immigration, beggars, pick-pockets, scammers and rude cunts. There aren't any hidden gems left, or bits 'off the beaten track'. You either get the popular tourist bits or concrete ghetto. No middle ground. The Louvre is inhumanly big, and grossly busy. It is art gallery as shopping center. Honestly, by the time the Chinese appear in their flat-faced droves you know that there is nothing of value left to your tourist assets to the genuinely intellectually curious. You are instead left with a paint-by-numbers stab at what your shit should be like. As such, the people of Paris play up their antagonistically rude stereotype, and the Moulin Rouge probably do a good burger and chips. It is all bollocks. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck off! I'm there now!*

*In the 5 star Disney hotel of course. I'm not a fucking pikey I'll have you know. 

They let you stay in the hotel if you do them up a bit of tarmac driveway? 

4 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

It is the most overrated, gimmicky and self-righteous dump going. There is the image of it that we all uphold for some stupid reason; a bohemian hotbed of surreal creativity and artistic freedom. Cunts like Hemmingway and Byron roam the streets, half-cut on cheaply hallucinogenic absinthe. Poets, painters and photographers, squirreled away in tiny apartments spending their last pennies on cheap wine and a block of hard cheese, chasing their muses into the endless, dank Parisian night.

Fucking bollocks. It is a dump of 3rd world immigration, beggars, pick-pockets, scammers and rude cunts. There aren't any hidden gems left, or bits 'off the beaten track'. You either get the popular tourist bits or concrete ghetto. No middle ground. The Louvre is inhumanly big, and grossly busy. It is art gallery as shopping center. Honestly, by the time the Chinese appear in their flat-faced droves you know that there is nothing of value left to your tourist assets to the genuinely intellectually curious. You are instead left with a paint-by-numbers stab at what your shit should be like. As such, the people of Paris play up their antagonistically rude stereotype, and the Moulin Rouge probably do a good burger and chips. It is all bollocks. 

It's like listening to Victor Hugo, sniff! 

Only went once,my honeymoon 36 years ago.Dirty shit pit of a hotel,shit garlic laced food,rude french speaking cunts and shit fucking weather,my marriage started off shit and has gone downhill ever since

Tete de merde