CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

*cough*..... Glasgow.

Case dismissed.

I think most cunts could state the case that there are more fatties where they are/have been. The sad truth is these swamp beasts and tuskers are everywhere. Poor lifestyles and diets are costing the tax payer millions, soon to be billions, on the spiralling health costs to keep these lazy fucks alive for reasons that escape me.

Limiting the calories in food could be one answer but that would punish sensible people who know the consequences of acting like a greedy cunt. I do a lot of endro sports so can basically wolf down what the fuck I want but when I can't get out and exercise I'll cut down on the cakes etc, especially as I get older, it's not fucking rocket science.

Why not stick these gut buckets on electricity generating static bikes or treadmills and make them generate a certain wattage per day to qualify for their housing benefit. Come on boffins, this can be done.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

You might think this nomination is humorous and join in with the rest of the crowd in having a cheap laugh Eric, but I find the idea offensive and in bad taste.

For a start this policy of rendering down obese chav scumbags as you unkindly labelled them would be catastrophic for some West Midland communities, certainly towns such as Bilston, Dudley and Walsall would cease to exist entirely if your plan was implemented. And also have you thought about the UK pig farming and potato growing industries. Who do you think supports these industries through the  consumption of chips, pork pies and saveloys.

And its not just the food industries that would be devastated, what about the mobility vehicle manufacturers, gastric band surgeons, cheap cider and elasticated waist trouser manufacturers, do you see the tragedy that would unfold eh, well do you  

Ah Bilston .. worth a like just for the mention of Bilston.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

elasticated waist trouser manufacturers, do you see the tragedy that would unfold eh, well do you  

Is it lot time for the return of "Trimjeans"?

13 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Snowy, a friend of mine is the senior consultant at a large Glasgow mental hospital; all day long for years he has dealt with gibbering, temazepam fuelled, filthy string vest wearing Glasgow cunts.

It severely breaches a code of professional conduct for consultants to befriend their patients, Quincy.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, luke swarm said:

You might think this nomination is humorous and join in with the rest of the crowd in having a cheap laugh Eric, but I find the idea offensive and in bad taste.

For a start this policy of rendering down obese chav scumbags as you unkindly labelled them would be catastrophic for some West Midland communities, certainly towns such as Bilston, Dudley and Walsall would cease to exist entirely if your plan was implemented. And also have you thought about the UK pig farming and potato growing industries. Who do you think supports these industries through the  consumption of chips, pork pies and saveloys.

And its not just the food industries that would be devastated, what about the mobility vehicle manufacturers, gastric band surgeons, cheap cider and elasticated waist trouser manufacturers, do you see the tragedy that would unfold eh, well do you  

I have to believe they are doing themselves in slowly just by the service they provide.  Fair points though!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 13 October 2017 at 11:52 AM, Wolfie said:

It severely breaches a code of professional conduct for consultants to befriend their patients, Quincy.

He's not a psychiatrist, he's a government spy, out to get me.

On 12/10/2017 at 10:24 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Snowy, a friend of mine is the senior consultant at a large Glasgow mental hospital; all day long for years he has dealt with gibbering, temazepam fuelled, filthy string vest wearing Glasgow cunts. When I showed him your post, he said he had never heard such shite, fucking ever.

And what are his patients like? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/10/2017 at 10:01 AM, Lady Penelope said:

So not really Tom Brown's Schooldays any more?

Rugby school is still elitists, but as with Harrow and other famous public schools the towns surrounding the schools are absolute shit holes.  Rugby is possibly the biggest shit gestation outside of Essex. To be fair you would have to travel to the third world, Belfast, Glasgow or Swansea to see street poverty worse than Rugby.

6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

To be fair you would have to travel to the third world, Belfast, Glasgow or Swansea to see street poverty worse than Rugby.

If you've been to Rugby then the chances are that you've also experienced Nuneaton. If that's the case, I suggest you immediately edit the above post and replace those three Celtic shit-pits with our very own Midlands Beirut.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Granted ..... of course that's obviously overlooked as a third world cuntry.

It aspires to that status. Twinned with district9.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you've been to Rugby then the chances are that you've also experienced Nuneaton. If that's the case, I suggest you immediately edit the above post and replace those three Celtic shit-pits with our very own Midlands Beirut.

Nuneaton....you have been there?    And lived?

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

As I recall the only good thing about Nuneaton is the railway station out of there. Actually there was a decent pub just around the corner, but like most pubs it's probably been turned into luxury flats for yuppies now.

Rick, I suspect you're a thoroughly nice chap, but I wouldn't wish to share the same train journey with you.

• Like 1