CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

100 squillion fat cunts waddling around planet earth according to some stats boffins, almost as many as the underweight children in the world. This is pretty fucked and shows what a stupid species we are in many ways. My oft mentioned solution is to send these swamp beasts through an industrial woodchipper into the oceans, thus atoning for the cuntish way we behave to our piscatorial progenitors, but why not feed them to the starving fuckers in the 3rd world? Seems a no brainer to me, solving 2 problems in a oner. That or just burn them instead of coal. 

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

100 squillion fat cunts waddling around planet earth according to some stats boffins, almost as many as the underweight children in the world. This is pretty fucked and shows what a stupid species we are in many ways. My oft mentioned solution is to send these swamp beasts through an industrial woodchipper into the oceans, thus atoning for the cuntish way we behave to our piscatorial progenitors, but why not feed them to the starving fuckers in the 3rd world? Seems a no brainer to me, solving 2 problems in a oner. That or just burn them instead of coal. 

A sound policy. Echoing my suggestion that benefit scrounging chav scumbags be ground down and made into pet food to provide nutrition for the thousands of Staffordshire bull terriers who would suddenly become ownerless when the aforementioned chav cunts are eliminated.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A final solution from Sturmbanfuhrer Stubby SS.

Fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A final solution from Sturmbanfuhrer Stubby SS.

Fuck off.

Punkape, I'm afraid I have some distressing news about your wife.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unlike the tuskers, the burning of coal has been studied and its effects on the climate and atmosphere are well documented.  Go with the devil you know, mate!  Besides, the fat cunts won't choke on a grain of rice, it takes a side of beef, and none of them can afford that with their daily trolley full of cakes and pies.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She was punctured by a hay fork?  

I'm afraid that is not it at all. It's not so much an injury as a , well, an "affliction".

Guest luke swarm
21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A sound policy. Echoing my suggestion that benefit scrounging chav scumbags be ground down and made into pet food to provide nutrition for the thousands of Staffordshire bull terriers who would suddenly become ownerless when the aforementioned chav cunts are eliminated.

You might think this nomination is humorous and join in with the rest of the crowd in having a cheap laugh Eric, but I find the idea offensive and in bad taste.

For a start this policy of rendering down obese chav scumbags as you unkindly labelled them would be catastrophic for some West Midland communities, certainly towns such as Bilston, Dudley and Walsall would cease to exist entirely if your plan was implemented. And also have you thought about the UK pig farming and potato growing industries. Who do you think supports these industries through the  consumption of chips, pork pies and saveloys.

And its not just the food industries that would be devastated, what about the mobility vehicle manufacturers, gastric band surgeons, cheap cider and elasticated waist trouser manufacturers, do you see the tragedy that would unfold eh, well do you  

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

You might think this nomination is humorous and join in with the rest of the crowd in having a cheap laugh Eric, but I find the idea offensive and in bad taste.

For a start this policy of rendering down obese chav scumbags as you unkindly labelled them would be catastrophic for some West Midland communities, certainly towns such as Bilston, Dudley and Walsall would cease to exist entirely if your plan was implemented. And also have you thought about the UK pig farming and potato growing industries. Who do you think supports these industries through the  consumption of chips, pork pies and saveloys.

And its not just the food industries that would be devastated, what about the mobility vehicle manufacturers, gastric band surgeons, cheap cider and elasticated waist trouser manufacturers, do you see the tragedy that would unfold eh, well do you  

You're quite right. I hadn't considered the wider ramifications of such a draconian solution. There would also be an employment crisis affecting the staff of maternity and mother and baby units, not to mention the closure of countless branches of Mothercare, drug rehab clinics etc. thoughtless fool that I am. 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're quite right. I hadn't considered the wider ramifications of such a draconian solution. There would also be an employment crisis affecting the staff of maternity and mother and baby units, not to mention the closure of countless branches of Mothercare, drug rehab clinics etc. thoughtless fool that I am. 

Not to mention the 99p shops. 

56 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I can confirm that Bilston, Dudley and Walsall are full of fat chavs but I can also confirm that wolves is full of these fat chavvy cunts to through my non fabricated pre binmen days at Wolverhampton university.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I can confirm that Bilston, Dudley and Walsall are full of fat chavs but I can also confirm that wolves is full of these fat chavvy cunts to through my non fabricated pre binmen days at Wolverhampton university.

I am sorry Snowy, but your sentence makes little sense, can you clarify: Were you moonlighting as a Bin man whilst studying at this seat of learning, were you actually completing a Binmans degree at Wolverhampton University (I hear its the way ahead) and what on earth have Prefabs got to do with Fat People other than being too fragile for them as full time dwellings.  

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I am sorry Snowy, but your sentence makes little sense, can you clarify: Were you moonlighting as a Bin man whilst studying at this seat of learning, were you actually completing a Binmans degree at Wolverhampton University (I hear its the way ahead) and what on earth have Prefabs got to do with Fat People other than being too fragile for them as full time dwellings.  

I can confirm that I was cleaning bins outside the molineux and I fabricated the rest, always looking in to the student dorms next to it while I looked at Asda down the road to hope they may take me on as a bean stacker....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I can confirm that I was cleaning bins outside the molineux and I fabricated the rest, always looking in to the student dorms next to it while I looked at Asda down the road to hope they may take me on as a bean stacker....

The Molineux? Is that a high class french eaterie?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
48 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

MI can confirm that Bilston, Dudley and Walsall are full of fat chavs but I can also confirm that wolves is full of these fat chavvy cunts to through my non fabricated pre binmen days at Wolverhampton university.

Snowy, a friend of mine is the senior consultant at a large Glasgow mental hospital; all day long for years he has dealt with gibbering, temazepam fuelled, filthy string vest wearing Glasgow cunts. When I showed him your post, he said he had never heard such shite, fucking ever.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Snowy, a friend of mine is the senior consultant at a large Glasgow mental hospital; all day long for years he has dealt with gibbering, temazepam fuelled, filthy string vest wearing Glasgow cunts. When I showed him your post, he said he had never heard such shite, fucking ever.

Hes in for a treat if he reads the rest of my drivel, maybe it might send him into a catatonic state and you can escape the ward, or just shit on his face up to you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

To be fair all those midlands towns are full of slim Easter European hookers.   Not fat people.     The fat people are all congregated in Rugby.  100% overweight population living entirely on pork and fried produce. Even the pizzas are fried.   Fattest town I have ever had the misfortune to go to.  Full of cheap cider, off,licences  elasticated waist trouser shops and 50 mobility scooters on every pavement.   Your vision of fatsville is complete in this town.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

To be fair all those midlands towns are full of slim Easter European hookers.   Not fat people.     The fat people are all congregated in Rugby.  100% overweight population living entirely on pork and fried produce. Even the pizzas are fried.   Fattest town I have ever had the misfortune to go to.  Full of cheap cider, off,licences  elasticated waist trouser shops and 50 mobility scooters on every pavement.   Your vision of fatsville is complete in this town.

*cough*..... Glasgow.

Case dismissed.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So not really Tom Brown's Schooldays any more?