CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Driving in London

Cap'n Cunt

Saddick Khan, who now apparently owns everything within the M25 has increased the entrance fee to Londonistan Theme Park to £21.50 per day. Which isn't bad, really - it costs way more than that to take a family of four to Bristol Zoo to see the monkeys. Thankfully he's not charging for sedan chairs so I don't give a fuck. But he's a cunt anyway. 

• Like 3

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Saddick Khan, who now apparently owns everything within the M25 has increased the entrance fee to Londonistan Theme Park to £21.50 per day. Which isn't bad, really - it costs way more than that to take a family of four to Bristol Zoo to see the monkeys. Thankfully he's not charging for sedan chairs so I don't give a fuck. But he's a cunt anyway. 

Bradistan is still free so why worry?

Had to drive in London last week to hospital so had to pay the congestion charge. Went online to pay it. Problem with the site "payment not accepted try again later". Tried it 3 times and on the 3rd try was successful and received a receipt via email. Checked my bank account and they've taken 3 payments. I'm now in the middle of trying to get it back. Easy? Is it fuck. To cut a long story short, I ended up speaking to one of their 'agents' who basically couldn't give a fuck and told me to write in. Not email but write a letter!!!! Bunch of cunts are all 21st century when it comes to spotting your number plates and quick to tell you when you're late paying, but 18th century when sorting out their fuck ups 

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Had to drive in London last week to hospital so had to pay the congestion charge. Went online to pay it. Problem with the site "payment not accepted try again later". Tried it 3 times and on the 3rd try was successful and received a receipt via email. Checked my bank account and they've taken 3 payments. I'm now in the middle of trying to get it back. Easy? Is it fuck. To cut a long story short, I ended up speaking to one of their 'agents' who basically couldn't give a fuck and told me to write in. Not email but write a letter!!!! Bunch of cunts are all 21st century when it comes to spotting your number plates and quick to tell you when you're late paying, but 18th century when sorting out their fuck ups 

They charge for horse-drawn caravans? Cunts.