CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abused women coming out of the Woodwork.

Don’t put your daughter on the stage Mrs Worthington. Whilst I absolutely acknowledge that no matter what men say, the system/socety is stacked against women in every way , if any man puts a hand on a woman then it should be reported by the woman as soon as possible. I see no other way.  Re Weinstein, I don’t know why people are shocked at these revelations This type of exploitation has been de rigeur  in tinsel town from the outside. Men know it and women know it too. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Don’t put your daughter on the stage Mrs Worthington. Whilst I absolutely acknowledge that no matter what men say, the system/socety is stacked against women in every way , if any man puts a hand on a woman then it should be reported by the woman as soon as possible. I see no other way.  Re Weinstein, I don’t know why people are shocked at these revelations This type of exploitation has been de rigeur  in tinsel town from the outside. Men know it and women know it too. 

These days it's easier to get free publicity and a handsome payout. 30 years ago there wasn't the internet or "celebrity" reports and magazines like there are today.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

These days it's easier to get free publicity and a handsome payout. 30 years ago there wasn't the internet or "celebrity" reports and magazines like there are today.

While I am on times tempted to err on the side of this sentiment. For the majority of harassed and assaulted women this simply  isn’t the case.

11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

While I am on times tempted to err on the side of this sentiment. For the majority of harassed and assaulted women this simply  isn’t the case.

I totally agree but as with any sexual harassment case of late,there will be the publicity seekers that want to better their flagging career. There are also those who said it to happened to them whereas in truth it didn't,but then who's going to call them out for bullshitting?.

When the bandwagon starts to roll it picks up a lot of passengers on the way.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I totally agree but as with any sexual harassment case of late,there will be the publicity seekers that want to better their flagging career. There are also those who said it to happened to them whereas in truth it didn't,but then who's going to call them out for bullshitting?.

When the bandwagon starts to roll it picks up a lot of passengers on the way.

There will also be a lot of females, not just actors, who've spread theirs legs to get ahead in the game.