CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abused women coming out of the Woodwork.

This shit has got out of control. Every woman who has come into contact with a man, is now screaming sexual harassment 30 years later.

Some tart today, Rebel Wilson, is the latest in a long line of bullshitters. Yeah OK love, have you looked in the mirror? No man would bother.

Fuck Off.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

This shit has got out of control. Every woman who has come into contact with a man, is now screaming sexual harassment 30 years later.

Some tart today, Rebel Wilson, is the latest in a long line of bullshitters. Yeah OK love, have you looked in the mirror? No man would bother.

Fuck Off.

You touched me back in 1967!

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The money bandwagon is rolling one again.

Seems people's memories come back after so many years.

Maybe the cultural climate was such that complaining was counter productive to the complainant? It hasn't gone unnoticed that women have been complaining about Weinstein for years and very little happened, yet one man makes public his complaint about Spacey and the latter's world collapses within days...

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Maybe the cultural climate was such that complaining was counter productive to the complainant? It hasn't gone unnoticed that women have been complaining about Weinstein for years and very little happened, yet one man makes public his complaint about Spacey and the latter's world collapses within days...

I read that people complained about Spacey too, and his shenanigans were well known to people close to him.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not saying he's innocent but I don't believe all of them.

Same as Savile, how many cases were dismissed as bullshit?

9 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

There's no doubt Weinstein is a fucking dirty creep and he deserves to get whacked over it, but some of the shit coming out now, is just pure opportunistic bollocks

Bollocks themselves are by nature opportunistic DG.

Bit of warm weather and they're out like a pair of 60s swingers.

Get them in warm water and they make like some novelty lilo for the kids to play on.

Er...

Guest Lady Penelope
38 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm not saying he's innocent but I don't believe all of them.

Same as Savile, how many cases were dismissed as bullshit?

I know one woman who is still convinced that Savile was innocent and she had a lot of dealings with him. There also some old fogies in Hyde who think that Shipman was innocent.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think that can be explained by the fact that before the story broke, 90% of the public were unaware who Weinstein was, yet that same 90% knew exactly who Spacey is, making the latter revelation a far more sellable prospect for the media to exploit.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Good. Hopefully this will make sexual predators like these two sleazebags think again when they feel the need to act like lecherous pervs. 

23 hours ago, ratcum said:

Bollocks themselves are by nature opportunistic DG.

Bit of warm weather and they're out like a pair of 60s swingers.

Get them in warm water and they make like some novelty lilo for the kids to play on.

Er...

I have just carried out an experiment and my bollocks definitely don't float. I think you're full of hot air.

7 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I have just carried out an experiment and my bollocks definitely don't float. I think you're full of hot air.

The smaller (and lighter) the testicles, the better chance they have of floating. I've long suspected this is why mine quickly sink to the bottom.

56 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Go on then - how many?

I don't know exactly but there were a few false compensation claims. I'm sure if you use Google you'll read about it.

He was still the cunt of cunts though and I'm glad he's dead.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:59 AM, Mrs Roops said:

True. It does appear buggering a 14 year old boy is seen as more toxic than raping ladies of consensual age........... or the hacks get more mileage out of the former.

Guest Lady Penelope

Its is sad that Auntie Polly is dead as she would have received millions in compensation after she saw Richard Baker looking at her when she was in the nude from her 14" Ultra television while he was reading the news.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Its is sad that Auntie Polly is dead as she would have received millions in compensation after she saw Richard Baker looking at her when she was in the nude from her 14" Ultra television while he was reading the news.

Not many ladies could claim to get 14" in them days. 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Not many ladies could claim to get 14" in them days. 

She said that his eyes followed her around around the room. She later bought one of those "coloured" televisions.