CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt modern films.

Jake The Muss

I'm sure i am not the only cunt to have noticed this, what is it with the way films are made today. For a start there seems to be boring background music all the way through and why does every cuntbrain have to fucking whisper. Over 90% of films i have watched in the last few years seem to follow this bollocks. For anyone including Bill Thickers that wants to take the piss out this nom and turn it into a cunt for all showdown.

FUCK OFF !!

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I'm sure i am not the only cunt to have noticed this, what is it with the way films are made today. For a start there seems to be boring background music all the way through and why does every cuntbrain have to fucking whisper. Over 90% of films i have watched in the last few years seem to follow this bollocks. For anyone including Bill Thickers that wants to take the piss out this nom and turn it into a cunt for all showdown.

FUCK OFF !!

Nuns whisper?  Usually they are screeching at people...in your normal context they are moaning or crying, are they not?  

33 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Nuns whisper?  Usually they are screeching at people...in your normal context they are moaning or crying, are they not?  

The truth is Wiz, all my nun flicks are vintage, they don't make them like that anymore...you know, with all the moaning and crying, everything is CGI today including the nudity. You just can't beat a pair of saggy jugs swinging from side to side on a sister of mercy, and those big hairy fannies.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

The truth is Wiz, all my nun flicks are vintage, they don't make them like that anymore...you know, with all the moaning and crying, everything is CGI today including the nudity. You just can't beat a pair of saggy jugs swinging from side to side on a sister of mercy, and those big hairy fannies.

Agreed.  Perfectly shaped flange waxings just don't seem to fit for a bird on a vow of poverty, not to mention the clit piercings and slag tattoos.  

18 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Andrew Eldritch let himself go a bit then has he?

19 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I'm sure i am not the only cunt to have noticed this, what is it with the way films are made today. For a start there seems to be boring background music all the way through 

You've obviously never seen Taxi Driver.

Fuck off you old cunt and shove your "Good Old days" up your fucking arse.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Like the original Star Trek -The 'Motion' Picture. It's a good job they fucking said because the acting was that wooden it could almost have been a photograph.

Stuff your fucking 8mm celuloid up your arse.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

D, mind your own business unless you want to come along to when i beat Eddie to a pulp, if you want i will take you and Eddie on at the same time...what do you say champ ?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Read the small print you flid, i said 90% of the films and the background music i'm talking about is as boring as you. Go to the open corner if you want to start some shit with me. Leave no more comments on this thread D. If you do then i will ignore them and call you out in the open corner, you're not very good at understanding rules or reading the small print.

Fuck Off !!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I'm currently watching the Deuce Wiz, cracking drama about prostitutes, pimps and total scum bags. A bit like this site.

Have they mentioned Bishop Don Magic Juan?