CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australian same sex marriage cunts

Earl of Punkape

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anything's possible, like one day, Ronnie O'Sullivan might learn when to play safe instead of trying to pot a virtually impossible ball! The silly cunt could have ten world titles if he stopped showing off and took notice of the tactical advice Ray Reardon tried to give him a while back.

Yeah, he could have had a few more but i also think he doesn't care enough about it. Fuck me look at Jimmy White, that cunt lost 5 finals on the trot, now that takes a special kind of cuntbreed to achieve that.

3 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Yeah, he could have had a few more but i also think he doesn't care enough about it. Fuck me look at Jimmy White, that cunt lost 5 finals on the trot, now that takes a special kind of cuntbreed to achieve that.

Good observation, you could be right there. Jimmy Whites problem was that he was more dedicated to getting pissed and powdering his nose with Alex Higgins than he was to snooker. O'Sullivan could have dominated for the last 20 years if he wasn't obsessing about his Dad and poncing around with cunts like Damien Hirst. When he's in the zone, he's fucking phenomenal, the best there's ever been or will be. But he can't keep up the concentration. I can watch that 5 minute 147 over and over and still be amazed.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good observation, you could be right there. Jimmy Whites problem was that he was more dedicated to getting pissed and powdering his nose with Alex Higgins than he was to snooker. O'Sullivan could have dominated for the last 20 years if he wasn't obsessing about his Dad and poncing around with cunts like Damien Hirst. When he's in the zone, he's fucking phenomenal, the best there's ever been or will be. But he can't keep up the concentration. I can watch that 5 minute 147 over and over and still be amazed.

Damien Hirst, now there is a cunt. Ronnie is about on a par with Higgins to watch with White not far off. Jimmy loved a gamble and i bet he threw more matches than most, in those days he could make more on betting than the prize money. Don't think Ronnie will win another one.

3 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Damien Hirst, now there is a cunt. Ronnie is about on a par with Higgins to watch with White not far off. Jimmy loved a gamble and i bet he threw more matches than most, in those days he could make more on betting than the prize money. Don't think Ronnie will win another one.

I think he might, but he will have to learn the restraint to not attempt the impossible. He's still in a separate class from everyone else talent wise, when he wants to be. And I don't think I could bear to watch another final being won by that ashen faced, dreary, boring cunt Selby.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he might, but he will have to learn the restraint to not attempt the impossible. He's still in a separate class from everyone else talent wise, when he wants to be. And I don't think I could bear to watch another final being won by that ashen faced, dreary, boring cunt Selby.

Ok, if selby wins another title I'll help you track him down for immediate termination, the boring wanker!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

We'll see about that, stubby.

We fucking well will Bruce.... You better hope warner and smith get runs because the rest of your batsmen have go no fucking chance such is their inability to hit a cricket ball. Remember 12 months ago your lot being embarrassed by the safas who we fucking hammered last summer? If it's close in the first 2 tests, England will win because we've get better players. Then we'll bring out stokes to beat fuck into your collection of metrosexual players.

See Punkapes excellent thoughts on your closeness to marsupials

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

You fail to address the point.Look at all the dangerous transgender nonsense that has now been unearthed and spread like plague by these satanic perverts. Theses cunts will want to marry their pets next and they’ll be shoving them up each other’s arses.

Then they’ll want the age of consent lowered and lowered.

Grim times ahead as we hurtle towards a state of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Cretin.

You fail to acknowledge the truth...the catholic church is collection of noncing fucking cunts.  Why do you support it?  

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We fucking well will Bruce.... You better hope warner and smith get runs because the rest of your batsmen have go no fucking chance such is their inability to hit a cricket ball. Remember 12 months ago your lot being embarrassed by the safas who we fucking hammered last summer? If it's close in the first 2 tests, England will win because we've get better players. Then we'll bring out stokes to beat fuck into your collection of metrosexual players.

See Punkapes excellent thoughts on your closeness to marsupials

Jeez stubbers, I never had you pegged as such a complete fuckwit.

That's a shame for you.

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Jeez stubbers, I never had you pegged as such a complete fuckwit.

That's a shame for you.

As you can realise, I'm rather excited about the ashes, at least until the third test. 

Im not stupid, and know if England loose the first test badly, we're fucked. I just want a contest rather than the pure arse rape we got last time from Johnston and Haddin

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As you can realise, I'm rather excited about the ashes, at least until the third test. 

Im not stupid, and know if England loose the first test badly, we're fucked. I just want a contest rather than the pure arse rape we got last time from Johnston and Haddin

I agree that a close Ashes would be a good thing. A whitewash isn't good for cricket, and with the continued rise of the short form of the game, anything that makes test cricket front and centre is a good thing.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I agree that a close Ashes would be a good thing. A whitewash isn't good for cricket, and with the continued rise of the short form of the game, anything that makes test cricket front and centre is a good thing.

I see the Aussies might pick Bancroft to open alongside prize fucking idiot Warner. We've had him here at Gloucestershire for a couple of seasons for when klingers not around, and he's been bloody hopeless. Mind you we also had Kane Williamson before he got good.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 16/11/2017 at 12:34 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Ronnie is the best who's ever played, but he only plays properly here and there. However that's part of his charm and appeal. 

Much like modern tennis and football, the sport has now been ruined by being flooded with model professionals who, whilst technically excellent, offer minimal entertainment value.  

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ronnie is the best who's ever played, but he only plays properly here and there. However that's part of his charm and appeal. 

Much like modern tennis and football, the sport has now been ruined by being flooded with model professionals who, whilst technically excellent, offer minimal entertainment value.  

Spot on. O'Sullivan is, by a long way, the best we're ever likely to see. Unfortunately the reality of genius is that it is almost without exception, accompanied by a touch of insanity. Unhindered by that, he would have won a dozen world titles and countless more ranking events. Even with his problems, comparing Selby to O'Sullivan is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.