CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australian same sex marriage cunts

Earl of Punkape

No real surprise here. Australians have overwhelmingly voted in favour of legalising same-sex marriage in a historic poll.Most Australians take it up the arse when they’re not giving one to Skippy and legalising immoral acts is representative of their criminal nature.

The non-binding postal vote showed 61.6% of people favour allowing same-sex couples to wed, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said.

Jubilant supporters have been celebrating in public spaces, waving rainbow flags and singing and dancing and committing acts of gross indecency.  

No doubt Southerncunt is celebrating with homoerotic gusto.

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

I would have voted for the "I don't give a fuck" faction if it was an option.

I note your interest in the result, punkers. You may have a slightly more accepting lifestyle over here, because it seems by your historical interest in homosexuality that if you were any further in the closet, you'd be in fucking Narnia.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

No real surprise here. Australians have overwhelmingly voted in favour of legalising same-sex marriage in a historic poll.Most Australians take it up the arse when they’re not giving one to Skippy and legalising immoral acts is representative of their criminal nature.

The non-binding postal vote showed 61.6% of people favour allowing same-sex couples to wed, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said.

Jubilant supporters have been celebrating in public spaces, waving rainbow flags and singing and dancing and committing acts of gross indecency.  

lol.

Fuck off.

I bet you love it 'Down Under', hence your keen interest in this news comes as little surprise. Just admit it, you great fairy.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Plus you have worked yourself into such a Santorum fuelled lather you have posted it twice.

I think that he was sexually excited as he typed his little tome.

Is the measure of one's clean-nobbed old heterosexuality how much you despise homosexuality?

There's little enough happiness in this world. Piers Morgan resolutely refuses to die, England are about to be torn a fresh arsehole by The Convicts in the cricket and The Last Leg isn't even remotely funny anymore. If a couple of old poofs want to get together for the rest of their lives then why the fuck not? I mean it's not like they're going to bugger the choirboys or stuff crucifixes where the monkey stuffed his nuts.

Rock the fuck on Australia and welcome to the 21st Century

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

A vulgar display by a race which is unsophisticated and prone to this sort of over the top behaviour, But you must excuse them Pinky, remember how jubilant and proud you felt when homosexuality was decriminalised here in the UK. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Australia's effectively one big prison anyhow so I imagine the bumming action is already rife. You can't find a shop that stocks shower gel as they still prefer the thrill of dropping a bar of soap.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
14 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You "imagine"?

Dream of, more likely. Ever been here to look for yourself?

I've seen Neighbours and Home and Away a few times and it's full of poofters so there's really no need to visit.

10 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You "imagine"?

Dream of, more likely. Ever been here to look for yourself?

I haven't SC. I've seen 'Chopper' though, and that was enough to discourage anyone from a visit. I loved his TV show aired on Aussie cable though. Particularly the sketch where he was dressed as a Qantas stewardess. God rest his hilarious, psychotic soul. Neville Bartoz is a cunt.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nocti said:

As expected, complete drivel from the Corner's resident spastic. I would ask you to up your game, but you'd be out of your depth on a freshly mopped floor. I honestly think you should just kill yourself on livestream. You complete and utter fucking loser.

Your diffident acceptance of homosexuality, your failure to condemn it and it’s dangerous practices are connivance in the moral collapse of the country.

Your a fucking disgrace.

Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is the measure of one's clean-nobbed old heterosexuality how much you despise homosexuality?

There's little enough happiness in this world. Piers Morgan resolutely refuses to die, England are about to be torn a fresh arsehole by The Convicts in the cricket and The Last Leg isn't even remotely funny anymore. If a couple of old poofs want to get together for the rest of their lives then why the fuck not? I mean it's not like they're going to bugger the choirboys or stuff crucifixes where the monkey stuffed his nuts.

Rock the fuck on Australia and welcome to the 21st Century

The Church’s teaching on homosexuality is quite clear. Your failure to condemn has paved the way for further perversions to to be unearthed from the Pandora’s box of the sodomites.

Cretin.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Church’s teaching on homosexuality is quite clear. Your failure to condemn has paved the way for further perversions to to be unearthed from the Pandora’s box of the sodomites.

Cretin.

Fuck off with your endless preaching bullshit.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cretin.

The church should be quite knowledgeable about such matters, it has done a lot of "research" on the subject over the years.    

Just now, luke swarm said:

The church should be quite knowledgeable about such matters, it has done a lot of "research" on the subject over the years.    

You fail to address the point.Look at all the dangerous transgender nonsense that has now been unearthed and spread like plague by these satanic perverts. Theses cunts will want to marry their pets next and they’ll be shoving them up each other’s arses.

Then they’ll want the age of consent lowered and lowered.

Grim times ahead as we hurtle towards a state of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Cretin.

18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cretin.

Yeah but Leviticus - which I assume you're twitting on about - spouts all manner of inane shit.

In Chapter 11 it's apparently immoral to eat shellfish, so that Lobster Thermidor you had last night? You're going straight to hell for that one.

That's after you've burned all the cushions sat on by any woman unlucky enough to be having her period in Cheshire. Yup, that's another one!