CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australia barring UK citizens from standing for their parliament

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One of the effects of Brexit so far has been a drop in net immigration. With a hard Brexit that rate will increase. This will impact on the labour market. Employers need to fill vacancies and will draw out gig and outsourced employees with more attractive pay, better sick & holiday entitlements, pensions and most importantly job security.

I certainly hope so, however I worry about who will pick the fruit and vegetables, who will work back to back shifts at our hotels, who will in short do all the shit hard jobs currently undertaken by poorly paid immigrants. Employers may even have to pay higher wages but as a consequence prices will increase and we lose global competiveness.  

I for one will also miss the east European prostitutes patrolling the red light districts of Wolverhampton, they are only matched in their attractiveness by the sheer ugliness of their rather brutal looking menfolk. I used to go down there to err do research on the effects of migration on shit ugly towns and its resident chav scummers you see. I submit my thesis to the Universality of Tipton next year. I hope it will get me my Doctorate at long last. 

52 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I certainly hope so, however I worry about who will pick the fruit and vegetables, who will work back to back shifts at our hotels, who will in short do all the shit hard jobs currently undertaken by poorly paid immigrants. Employers may even have to pay higher wages but as a consequence prices will increase and we lose global competiveness.  

I for one will also miss the east European prostitutes patrolling the red light districts of Wolverhampton, they are only matched in their attractiveness by the sheer ugliness of their rather brutal looking menfolk. I used to go down there to err do research on the effects of migration on shit ugly towns and its resident chav scummers you see. I submit my thesis to the Universality of Tipton next year. I hope it will get me my Doctorate at long last. 

Maybe if the lazy cunts that can't arsed to work were forced to earn their money then you wouldn't need so many immigrants.

As for the foreign hookers,fuck 'em.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Employers need to fill vacancies and will draw out gig and outsourced employees with more attractive pay, better sick & holiday entitlements, pensions and most importantly job security.

That's a rather bold statement.

I don't know about "will", it remains to be seen how this is going to play out, but it's optimistic to think that the average British worker is guaranteed to be better off. Governments, especially traditional Tory governments, are on the side of big business, not the average employee. None of what you've said will be enforced by legislation, it will be down to market forces. And market forces have a knack of fucking over those at the bottom.

You know my opinions on Brexit, but for what it's worth, I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Guest luke swarm
39 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Maybe if the lazy cunts that can't arsed to work were forced to earn their money then you wouldn't need so many immigrants.

As for the foreign hookers,fuck 'em.

you're tired and have been working too hard, put on the TV and watch reruns of Star Trek whilst drinking numerous undersized bottles of becks beer, it works for me. I'm worried you may be on the road to a case of overcunting.       

44 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you're tired and have been working too hard, put on the TV and watch reruns of Star Trek whilst drinking numerous undersized bottles of becks beer, it works for me. I'm worried you may be on the road to a case of overcunting.       

Overcunting is indeed an affliction Luke. Where you around in the days of Rothers (aka Captain Meltdown)?

The tragic fuck opened a virtual bar on here so he could chat to locals when they logged in.

I wished a vicious cancer pox on his dog

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

The ultra shit jobs will be filled by some cunts. I hope it's school leavers and those who automatically choose university for a degree in sports science or sociology or some other pointless qualification they'll never use. They'll have to accept shitty money but unemployment benefit and similar for those who choose to be lazy or claim a bad back must be slashed- it's got to be more worthwhile to graft than slob. In all likelyhood it'll be fuckers poorer than the eastern block mob. I hear there's a few johnnies in Syria, Rhodesia and Burma who might have to do it.

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Overcunting is indeed an affliction Luke. Where you around in the days of Rothers (aka Captain Meltdown)?

The tragic fuck opened a virtual bar on here so he could chat to locals when they logged in.

I wished a vicious cancer pox on his dog

No unfortunately I was not admitted to this venerable site during this tumultous period Ratty.

I am concerned that you saw fit to curse this Rothers coves Canine friend rather than him, sounds a tad unfair that you should curse the poor mutt with not only a cancer but a pox as well, I must say it sounds a bit harsh in retrospect.  

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

No unfortunately I was not admitted to this venerable site during this tumultous period Ratty.

I am concerned that you saw fit to curse this Rothers coves Canine friend rather than him, sounds a tad unfair that you should curse the poor mutt with not only a cancer but a pox as well, I must say it sounds a bit harsh in retrospect.  

He was a dog, let that be an end to it.