CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Channel 4

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers
18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's be fucking honest. The agenda is now to convince every white girl to seek out a black partner in order to totally fucking pollute the Caucasian race and create a new world order of Heinz 57 brown nondescript citizens. We are being politically phased out and give it 30 years, there will be no white people. Fuck this shit, fuck the race traitors, and let's lets fuck off the n****er breeder stock and preserve what's blonde, pale and required for our survival as a species. No doubt Bill will be along soon to be outraged by all of this, but fuck him, he's probably a stealth n**ro.

Another speculative assertion based on nothing except paranoid red pill bollocks.

21 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Another speculative assertion based on nothing except paranoid red pill bollocks.

It was a slightly, Russian Standard inspired rant, but not based on paranoia. It's based on what I see around me, TV ads predominantly featuring couples with a white female and black male etc' etc'. We've all noticed it, probably even you. Youth culture has been steered blatantly towards black culture. Look at any leisure facility for teens, what used to be called 'youth clubs', they used to have a snooker table, chess and draughts and film screenings. Now it's drum & bass/rap workshops and street dance lessons. 18 year olds used to customise their prized old bangers, now they 'pimp dem out'. It's the political correctness thing which wasn't content with equality, but rather carried on rolling towards a goal of over compensation for past prejudice and injustice and has morphed into a situation of the media and culture becoming a weird open/subliminal indoctrination of modern youth. You may not agree but you and I rarely do when it comes to this sort of thing. A lot of people can see where I'm coming from though, and not just the knuckle dragging EDL crowd either.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 12/5/2017 at 5:44 PM, Eddie said:

Extraordinary teens: My Gay Life

Shot over several years...

And yet in thirty seconds you had shot your load all over your Primark polo shirt.

Lol

Guest Tata Steely Dan
22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

By far C4’s worst programme is that putrid pile of shite “The Undateables." Pure exploitation of the physically and mentally disabled for the entertainment of the cretinous audience.

Why do you think we keep Manky, Bubba and Panzerknacker on here?

Guest Bill Stickers
48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was a slightly, Russian Standard inspired rant, but not based on paranoia. It's based on what I see around me, TV ads predominantly featuring couples with a white female and black male etc' etc'. We've all noticed it, probably even you. Youth culture has been steered blatantly towards black culture. Look at any leisure facility for teens, what used to be called 'youth clubs', they used to have a snooker table, chess and draughts and film screenings. Now it's drum & bass/rap workshops and street dance lessons. 18 year olds used to customise their prized old bangers, now they 'pimp dem out'. It's the political correctness thing which wasn't content with equality, but rather carried on rolling towards a goal of over compensation for past prejudice and injustice and has morphed into a situation of the media and culture becoming a weird open/subliminal indoctrination of modern youth. You may not agree but you and I rarely do when it comes to this sort of thing. A lot of people can see where I'm coming from though, and not just the knuckle dragging EDL crowd either.

There is a huge difference between parts of society encouraging multi-culturalism in music, entertainment, and car customisation, and trying to 'convince every white girl to seek out a black partner in order to totally fucking pollute the Caucasian race and create a new world order of Heinz 57 brown nondescript citizens.'

Equally, replacing draughts (how fucking dull) with a pair of decks and some drum and bass records down the local youth centre doesn't mean you are 'being politically phased out' Nor does it mean that in '30 years, there will be no white people.' It means kids tastes have expanded past chucking darts at a bit of board and listening to oi punk. 

It also doesn't logically follow that if you don't like only like traditional British folk music, pub games or car mods, that you need to bang on about race traitors, drop the n-bomb and generally come across like a weird, washed up, scared, survivalist eugenics loving little cunt who measures skull sizes in their spare time. 

Seriously, you'd be hilarious if you weren't so fucking tragic. You love being the victim, so you fabricate race wars and make out you're under threat. You're not, you just have a massive, massive victim complex. 

13 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

There is a huge difference between parts of society encouraging multi-culturalism in music, entertainment, and car customisation, and trying to 'convince every white girl to seek out a black partner in order to totally fucking pollute the Caucasian race and create a new world order of Heinz 57 brown nondescript citizens.'

Equally, replacing draughts (how fucking dull) with a pair of decks and some drum and bass records down the local youth centre doesn't mean you are 'being politically phased out' Nor does it mean that in '30 years, there will be no white people.' It means kids tastes have expanded past chucking darts at a bit of board and listening to oi punk. 

It also doesn't logically follow that if you don't like only like traditional British folk music, pub games or car mods, that you need to bang on about race traitors, drop the n-bomb and generally come across like a weird, washed up, scared, survivalist eugenics loving little cunt who measures skull sizes in their spare time. 

Seriously, you'd be hilarious if you weren't so fucking tragic. You love being the victim, so you fabricate race wars and make out you're under threat. You're not, you just have a massive, massive victim complex. 

Predictable. Apart from the phrenology bit, I didn't see that coming. 

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I beg to differ Billy, your diagnosis that Eric has massive victim complex is in my view way off the mark, I submit that Eric is indeed a victim and likely to remain one for the foreseeable future. Indeed he may even be a professional one.     

29 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Don't take it all so seriously bill, I would have thought your time in the cooler would have sorted you out, but obviously not. Still dreaming of Diane Abbots crabby flaps suction cupping your weasely little face?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't take it all so seriously bill, I would have thought your time in the cooler would have sorted you out, but obviously not. Still dreaming of Diane Abbots crabby flaps suction cupping your weasely little face?

Bill and Diane, what a dynamic duo they would make, the blind leading the blind.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I beg to differ Billy, your diagnosis that Eric has massive victim complex is in my view way off the mark, I submit that Eric is indeed a victim and likely to remain one for the foreseeable future. Indeed he may even be a professional one.     

I think you're right. Perhaps he's a freelance victim as he seems to bounce from victimhood to victimhood?

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He has to take it seriously. This place is all he has in lieu of an actual real world perspective or experience. A spoilt little brat whose mummy and daddy sent him to 'uni', and now champions the minorities out of social guilt and white shame. Lily Allen, in other words. He hates anyone with an IQ comparable to his own who is also endowed with two fists and a real dick. Jealousy is an ugly thing. The poster boy for the PC snowflake generation.

26 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I think you're right. Perhaps he's a freelance victim as he seems to bounce from victimhood to victimhood?

The question mark at the end of this betrays your desperate insecurity and need for acceptance of those who you aspire to emulate. Silly little cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He has to take it seriously. This place is all he has in lieu of an actual real world perspective or experience. A spoilt little brat whose mummy and daddy sent him to 'uni', and now champions the minorities out of social guilt and white shame. Lily Allen, in other words. He hates anyone with an IQ comparable to his own who is also endowed with two fists and a real dick. Jealousy is an ugly thing. The poster boy for the PC snowflake generation.

Thanks for your wheelchair psychology, what a load of utter shit.

Guest Lady Penelope
57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The question mark at the end of this betrays your desperate insecurity and need for acceptance of those who you aspire to emulate. Silly little cunt.

Eric, the hard core problem is that you are aging and simply not keeping up. You are like one of these 80 year olds on walking frames who still dress like the teddy boy that they were in 1955.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Eric, the hard core problem is that you are aging and simply not keeping up. You are like one of these 80 year olds on walking frames who still dress like the teddy boy that they were in 1955.

well well, what's all this then, a very respectful cunting carried out, is the stupid old senile mare routine getting a bit tedious Penny. 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, luke swarm said:

well well, what's all this then, a very respectful cunting carried out, is the stupid old senile mare routine getting a bit tedious Penny. 

So are you. Have little walk down to Oxley and lie down in from of one of Dickie Branson's Pedolinos. You really are one very boring and humourless fool.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

So are you. Have little walk down to Oxley and lie down in from of one of Dickie Branson's Pedolinos. You really are one very boring and humourless fool.

that's the spirit, I knew it was just an anomaly you crusty fannied old trollop..

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Well that's probably the best example of a statement being disguised as a question that I've seen for a while. Are we to have a problem Luke? I have never sought to engage you and generally afforded you due respect, but events this evening indicate a state of non reciprocative demeanour, namely, taking a stance of allegiance with Bill, the fop. Are we to be at loggerheads?

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that's the spirit, I knew it was just an anomaly you crusty fannied old trollop..

If you want to do it more quickly you could just off off the platform at Coseley.

20 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Pen. I'm sure all this will seem a lot better as soon as the minimum wage HCA has been round and peeled the Maxi-pad off your encrusted undercarriage and given you your meds.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Pen. I'm sure all this will seem a lot better as soon as the minimum wage HCA has been round and peeled the Maxi-pad off your encrusted undercarriage and given you your meds.

Eric I thought that you hated all these new terms .. make up your mind please.