CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Channel 4

Eddie

Extraordinary teens: My Gay Life

Shot over several years, this ground-breaking documentary follows the story of a young boy called Billy growing up gay in 21st century Britain.

Fascinating stuff, although the only fascinating aspect is who gives a fuck and why is this of interest to any cunt?

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Extraordinary teens: My Gay Life

Shot over several years, this ground-breaking documentary follows the story of a young boy called Billy growing up gay in 21st century Britain.

Fascinating stuff, although the only fascinating aspect is who gives a fuck and why is this of interest to any cunt?

are you deliberately setting up that stupid cunt Pinkape here Eddie. All things Gay are after all his domain. 

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

are you deliberately setting up that stupid cunt Pinkape here Eddie. All things Gay are after all his domain. 

Nope just pc brigade, like every christmas advert involves a interracial couple, always black male, white female. Although less that 1 in 10 relationships in the UK is interracial. Are black women not good enough for a black man or does the black successful male require a trophy white female to prove succes? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Nope just pc brigade, like every christmas advert involves a interracial couple, always black male, white female. Although less that 1 in 10 relationships in the UK is interracial. Are black women not good enough for a black man or does the black successful male require a trophy white female to prove succes? 

Agreed, channel 4 is shite, but bravo to stickers for being so candid about his struggle for acceptance. Don't tell me you haven't smoked a chocolate tube stake either- once you black and all....

Joking aside, yes, there are a lot of adverts for every fucking thing portraying interracial couples and it's a band wagon thing. I wouldn't say it's the proof of success for black men to have a white girlfriend either, people here don't generally give a shite. I know a mixed race couple and they received awful abuse when they visited the USA however...

Naked attraction is fucking shit and all 

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Joking aside, yes, there are a lot of adverts for every fucking thing portraying interracial couples and it's a band wagon thing. I wouldn't say it's the proof of success for black men to have a white girlfriend either, people here don't generally give a shite. 

Must be advertisers ticking boxes then, why is the majority of adverts not portraying a couple from the same ethnicity, who are advertisers scared of upsetting?

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not sure if there is, unless it's come from high that telly must be more diverse? I'm all for more black and Asian radio presenters. 

It's nice to see that you've finally stopped acting like a prick and have ditched all the "rag-head" shit. You used to be pretty decent until you started following the crowd by indulging in lazy racism.

Keep it up, you fucking idiot.

Guest judgetwi

By far C4’s worst programme is that putrid pile of shite “The Undateables." Pure exploitation of the physically and mentally disabled for the entertainment of the cretinous audience.

”ah...isn’t he sweet” they coo as they snigger at the social ineptitude of some poor lonely cunt who doesn’t know any better.

Made by nasty horrible money loving cunts for the amusement  of Jeremy Kyle thick as shit morons.

A fucking disgrace. 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's nice to see that you've finally stopped acting like a prick and have ditched all the "rag-head" shit. You used to be pretty decent until you started following the crowd by indulging in lazy racism.

Keep it up, you fucking idiot.

Im happy to take the piss out of any cunt no matter who they are, especially yokel village idiots like you. I'd like to think I draw the line at skin colour but those of a religious bent will will always make my shit hang sideways not matter how dusky skinned they are or not. National stereotypes have been around since we came down from the trees (recently for your lot) and everybody in the world plays on them. Even you, saint @Decimus

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

By far C4’s worst programme is that putrid pile of shite “The Undateables." Pure exploitation of the physically and mentally disabled for the entertainment of the cretinous audience.

”ah...isn’t he sweet” they coo as they snigger at the social ineptitude of some poor lonely cunt who doesn’t know any better.

Made by nasty horrible money loving cunts for the amusement  of Jeremy Kyle thick as shit morons.

A fucking disgrace. 

Yes but did you meet anyone?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Let's be fucking honest. The agenda is now to convince every white girl to seek out a black partner in order to totally fucking pollute the Caucasian race and create a new world order of Heinz 57 brown nondescript citizens. We are being politically phased out and give it 30 years, there will be no white people. Fuck this shit, fuck the race traitors, and let's lets fuck off the n****er breeder stock and preserve what's blonde, pale and required for our survival as a species. No doubt Bill will be along soon to be outraged by all of this, but fuck him, he's probably a stealth n**ro.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's be fucking honest. The agenda is now to convince every white girl to seek out a black partner in order to totally fucking pollute the Caucasian race and create a new world order of Heinz 57 brown nondescript citizens. We are being politically phased out and give it 30 years, there will be no white people. Fuck this shit, fuck the race traitors, and let's lets fuck off the n****er breeder stock and preserve what's blonde, pale and required for our survival as a species. No doubt Bill will be along soon to be outraged by all of this, but fuck him, he's probably a stealth n**ro.

Do you know Dave Courtney?

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

that's the spirit Eric, here in the Wolverhampton area the experiment has been a success and we have every shade of human as long as its dusky under the sun.

I admire your survival instincts to maintain your ancestry which I obviously assume is Anglo sawon, or perhaps from Norman stock, or perhaps even Scandinavian, Germanic, Roman, I mean all those invading cunts did at one time come and pollute our fine woman but I suppose it does not matter because at least they had a surfeit of vitamin D absorbing skin right. 

I am after a blond, pale young female specimen myself to preserve our bloodline as it were but alas have had no luck in persuading one to help me in my endeavours, do you suppose that once you set up you exclusive enclave of superior super Aryans in the Snowdonia area that I could utilise one of your converts, however I am not having Eddies or Neils leftovers, they are usually too traumatised to be of any use to anyone as experience has shown.  

Sieg Heil

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Apparently saying it's ok to be white is seen as promoting white supremacy. 

Bunch of cunts. 

I've got nothing against Mother's Pride, but Black Pride, White Pride and Gay Pride can fuck right off. 

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

that's the spirit Eric, here in the Wolverhampton area the experiment has been a success and we have every shade of human as long as its dusky under the sun.

I admire your survival instincts to maintain your ancestry which I obviously assume is Anglo sawon, or perhaps from Norman stock, or perhaps even Scandinavian, Germanic, Roman, I mean all those invading cunts did at one time come and pollute our fine woman but I suppose it does not matter because at least they had a surfeit of vitamin D absorbing skin right. 

I am after a blond, pale young female specimen myself to preserve our bloodline as it were but alas have had no luck in persuading one to help me in my endeavours, do you suppose that once you set up you exclusive enclave of superior super Aryans in the Snowdonia area that I could utilise one of your converts, however I am not having Eddies or Neils leftovers, they are usually too traumatised to be of any use to anyone as experience has shown.  

Sieg Heil

If I have any spares, who resemble the blonde one out of ABBA, i shall send one your way.