CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michael Wolff is a massive cunt says top politician

Guest Spanky

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Would this be the same BBC web article that qualified its report by saying deportations in 2017 was lower than the previous year and in fact is at its lowest level since peaking in 2012?

as for the other Eddiespin "facts":-

Unemployment: According to World Bank data, US unemployment stands at 4.9% (higher than the UK). Whoever's stats you choose to use, unemployment has dropped by a few tenths of one per cent, but so has the unemployment similarly dropped in most other western democracies - all part of the cyclical nature of macro-economics.

Stock markets frequently achieve all new highs, apart from a blip in late 2016 (market reaction to presidential election result) the Dow Jones has been consistently upwards for the past five years. Oil prices remain low due to a glut in the market and OPEC in disarray - nothing to do with Trump. Inflation recorded a sharp increase in the last six months however economists will argue till the cows come home whether that's a good or bad thing.

Exactly, so everything was correct, thanks for validating.

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Exactly, so everything was correct, thanks for validating.

Never mind Eddie, at least Mexico is going to pay for that wall eh. He is, like really smart isn't he? 

21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Never mind Eddie, at least Mexico is going to pay for that wall eh. He is, like really smart isn't he? 

I would have thought a two bob grubby slum Lord with one or two buy to lets in the black country, would appreciate a man who has more than made it in the property game. Jealousy is a dreadful trait.

Guest Spanky
19 hours ago, Eddie said:

Not my facts, lifted from the BBC news website, hardly a site that would promote Trump. I'm afraid the facts are indeed true, and regardless if you side with Trump or not, it is a refreshing change for a politician to deliver on their promises. 

I never doubted the facts, dummy, I said they were bullshit and proved nothing. Now Frank has called you stupid. Said that you are really really thick. What are you going to do about that? 

9 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I never doubted the facts, dummy, I said they were bullshit and proved nothing. Now Frank has called you stupid. Said that are really really thick. What are you going to do about that? 

You don't doubt the facts but believe the facts are bullshit?

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I would have thought a two bob grubby slum Lord with one or two buy to lets in the black country, would appreciate a man who has more than made it in the property game. Jealousy is a dreadful trait.

so is stupidity but here you still are. You are quite correct about jealously though, never mind you might be able to make it onto the property ladder if you keep working hard so don't be envious eh.    

Guest Spanky
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You don't doubt the facts but believe the facts are bullshit?

Correct for once, thicko. The facts, in the way you presented them, were complete bullshit and proved nothing. Hence me saying that they were bullshit and proved nothing. You can use statistics to explain anything but prove nothing. However, none are required to prove you to be an idiot as that is plain to see. 

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

so is stupidity but here you still are. You are quite correct about jealously though, never mind you might be able to make it onto the property ladder if you keep working hard so don't be envious eh.    

Yes I know, one day I'll make it and move to the black country...

3 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Correct for once, thicko. The facts, in the way you presented them, were complete bullshit and proved nothing. Hence me saying that they were bullshit and proved nothing. You can use statistics to explain anything but prove nothing. However, none are required to prove you to be an idiot as that is plain to see. 

You're not that bright are you?

Guest luke swarm

Just now, Eddie said:

Yes I know, one day I'll make it and move to the black country...

That's right, now you are thinking ahead, there may be some hope for you yet despite your cranial activity limitations.

14 hours ago, The Beast said:

There are plenty of other countries close by that we have ties with and interests in, but we don't hear a thing. 

That's largely because the nearby cunts don't have the simple good manners to speak the Queen's English. Also, have you ever actually watched a news broadcast from Belgium? No wonder cunts keep invading them.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Now don't be stupid Ed.  Where is all the aggression coming from on this site? 

why do you always have to spoil my fun Scrotes. Eddie seemed to be getting genuinely hot under collar then, remarkable for such a well seasoned member.

14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

why do you always have to spoil my fun Scrotes. Eddie seemed to be getting genuinely hot under collar then, remarkable for such a well seasoned member.

You know I admire the Don and Boy George, won't hear a word against either.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You know Eddie, a couple of years ago some Navy Chef came on here as a newbie, Your comment that destroyed that poor chap was one of the funniest posts on here, even now it makes me chuckle.  You were truly great and I think can still hit those high notes. I think the name of the nom was Head chefs or something like that.

@Cuntybaws might be able to retrieve it from his mind library, certainly worth a revisit as I cant find it. 

23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You know Eddie, a couple of years ago some Navy Chef came on here as a newbie, Your comment that destroyed that poor chap was one of the funniest posts on here, even now it makes me chuckle.  You were truly great and I think can still hit those high notes. I think the name of the nom was Head chefs or something like that.

@Cuntybaws might be able to retrieve it from his mind library, certainly worth a revisit as I cant find it. 

Agreed. Ed produces some of the best work on here. Politically we're poles apart, except when it comes to the Jews, but funny is funny and the boy has got it.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I was reading about a BBC Production called  'The Black Country Uncovered', and why it is called so. Lots of waffle about forges, foundries, and 30ft thick coal seams. Not one mention about the fact that the whole area if full of the cunts.  P.C bollocks gone mad.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I was reading about a BBC Production called  'The Black Country Uncovered', and why it is called so. Lots of waffle about forges, foundries, and 30ft thick coal seams. Not one mention about the fact that the whole area if full of the cunts.  P.C bollocks gone mad.

Try watching the Sikhs Of Smethwick on Youtube. That's representative of the black country I knew.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Try watching the Sikhs Of Smethwick on Youtube. That's representative of the black country I knew.

I can't be arsed to look for it you yam yam, how about a URL?