CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michael Wolff is a massive cunt says top politician

Guest Spanky

Guest Spanky

So a fat, mincing humpty dumpty lookalike has written a book claiming that "the Donald" is a moron with a child-like need for instant gratification. No fucking shit. Did anyone really need behind the scenes access for this scoop.

POTUS, instead of just having the fat cunt shot, has been tweeting his usual drivel and boosting Wolff's sales beyond what he would normally expect languishing in those service station bargain bins. C'mon you small handed wanker - do a JFK on this fucker. Putin would and you don't want him calling you gay now do you?

Maybe the Don has a percentage on the book sales.

Between the Don and Brexit, we have seen what a load of slapped arse, cock sucking fucking wankers most politicians are. Surprise, surprise, the most common background for them is as a lawyer.

Guest Spanky
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Maybe the Don has a percentage on the book sales.

Between the Don and Brexit, we have seen what a load of slapped arse, cock sucking fucking wankers most politicians are. Surprise, surprise, the most common background for them is as a lawyer.

The only thing that unites all politicians is the fact that they are massive, arrogant cunts. I guess that is why so many are attracted from certain professions, like law or banking. 

12 minutes ago, Spanky said:

The only thing that unites all politicians is the fact that they are massive, arrogant cunts. I guess that is why so many are attracted from certain professions, like law or banking. 

....and money. Greedy cunts.

4 hours ago, Spanky said:

So a fat, mincing humpty dumpty lookalike has written a book claiming that "the Donald" is a moron with a child-like need for instant gratification. No fucking shit. Did anyone really need behind the scenes access for this scoop.

POTUS, instead of just having the fat cunt shot, has been tweeting his usual drivel and boosting Wolff's sales beyond what he would normally expect languishing in those service station bargain bins. C'mon you small handed wanker - do a JFK on this fucker. Putin would and you don't want him calling you gay now do you?

The president is doing a fine job, if you examine the facts, he is delivering on his promises.

The number of people apprehended while crossing from Mexico fell to its lowest level for 17 years.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency has launched a series of raids across the country since Mr Trump was elected, there is more than 600,000 cases awaiting final review by immigration judges.

Unemployment has dropped to 4.3%, which is the lowest since 2001.

Stock markets have hit record highs, oil prices remain low, consumer confidence is buoyant and inflation is under control.

If he kept off Twitter, he will be the best president on record bar none.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The president is doing a fine job, if you examine the facts, he is delivering on his promises.

The number of people apprehended while crossing from Mexico fell to its lowest level for 17 years.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency has launched a series of raids across the country since Mr Trump was elected, there is more than 600,000 cases awaiting final review by immigration judges.

Stock markets have hit record highs, oil prices remain low, consumer confidence is buoyant and inflation is under control.

But has he played away at Shrewsbury on a wet Tuesday night in November 

38 minutes ago, Eddie said:

But what about the fucking Jews?

Guest Spanky
37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This nom was about Michael Wolff rather than whether Trump is any good. Regardless, your tedious attempt at divisiveness won't work. Your facts are all bullshit and prove nothing, fuck for brains. What do you make of that, Edward, you thick cunt.  

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't understand why all this shit is reported. It has fuck all to do with the UK plc and is absolutely of no consequence to a fucking peasant like me.

Its like a road accident Beasty, Its always entertaining to see someone publicly losing their mind as the Trump baboon obviously is. Surely you must do the same with some of your less intelligent patients, don't tell me you have never prescribed hallucinogenic drugs to cantankerous old cunts for a laugh.   

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

This nom was about Michael Wolff rather than whether Trump is any good. Regardless, your tedious attempt at divisiveness won't work. Your facts are all bullshit and prove nothing, fuck for brains. What do you make of that, Edward, you thick cunt.  

Not my facts, lifted from the BBC news website, hardly a site that would promote Trump. I'm afraid the facts are indeed true, and regardless if you side with Trump or not, it is a refreshing change for a politician to deliver on their promises. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Not my facts, lifted from the BBC news website, hardly a site that would promote Trump. I'm afraid the facts are indeed true, and regardless if you side with Trump or not, it is a refreshing change for a politician to deliver on their promises. 

I thought you were better than to plagiarise from a leading left-wing shithouse, Eddie.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ed it’s widely accepted that you’re fucking thick.. really really stupid, but what are you going to do about Spanky’s tone?

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't understand why all this shit is reported. It has fuck all to do with the UK plc and is absolutely of no consequence to a fucking peasant like me.

It's the same principle as the coverage of women's cricket and football. The BBC has employed a battalion of earnest reporters who seem to genuinely believe that these niche pursuits are of interest to the licence-paying public. They are very sadly mistaken, of course, but they can't possibly admit they're wrong, so they just keep right on ramming it down the throats of their captive audience.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's the same principle as the coverage of women's cricket and football. The BBC has employed a battalion of earnest reporters who seem to genuinely believe that these niche pursuits are of interest to the licence-paying public. They are very sadly mistaken, of course, but they can't possibly admit they're wrong, so they just keep right on ramming it down the throats of their captive audience.

There are plenty of other countries close by that we have ties with and interests in, but we don't hear a thing. Meanwhile, so much of the news fed to us is about petty bollocks from the USA. Ask the average wanker in the USA about Brexit, they have never heard of it. Ask them about the Royal cunts and they are priapic.

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Spanky said:

This nom was about Michael Wolff rather than whether Trump is any good. Regardless, your tedious attempt at divisiveness won't work.

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my chips and chicken&mushroom pie and I have to read this load of cuntishness. The title itself tells us exactly how we are supposed to think. How fucking thick do you think we are?

The trouble with the liberalati is they have had it their way for so long they never saw Brexit and Trump coming. Why else would you put a criminal cunt like Clinton up as a candidate? Why would you wheel out proven liars like Blair, Heseltine, Clarke, Kinnock, Major, Mandelson and Geldof to convince us that the EU is a fucking paradise? Why would you import a cunt like Obama to wave his finger and lecture us about queuing behaviour? The British know all about queuing and we don’t like being told what to do by fucking foreigners. That’s the way it is....if you don’t know that then fuck off .

Arrogance and complacency has to be paid for. Don’t get me wrong, the Tangoman is obviously thick as a plank and a complete cunt. The original spoilt brat who never grew up. But as long as he is winding up the snowflakes and making them cry I am on his side. There’s nothing better than watching snowflakes running around crying and moaning trying to make up for their lack of foresight and lethargy.

Come on Tangoman, i’ve finished my chips so press that big red button you cunt! Don’t give a fuck!🗣

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, The Beast said:

Inevitably, that spacky fucking orange smegma crusted mong's actions will affect you, as they will for us all, as we are the US's fucking "bitch!"  Our politicians sold our autonomy to the fucking yanks and now what happens to them happens to us.  They're all a collection of massive cunts!  

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my chips and chicken&mushroom pie and I have to read this load of cuntishness. The title itself tells us exactly how we are supposed to think. How fucking thick do you think we are?

The trouble with the liberalati is they have had it their way for so long they never saw Brexit and Trump coming. Why else would you put a criminal cunt like Clinton up as a candidate? Why would you wheel out proven liars like Blair, Heseltine, Clarke, Kinnock, Major, Mandelson and Geldof to convince us that the EU is a fucking paradise? Why would you import a cunt like Obama to wave his finger and lecture us about queuing behaviour? The British know all about queuing and we don’t like being told what to do by fucking foreigners. That’s the way it is....if you don’t know that then fuck off .

Arrogance and complacency has to be paid for. Don’t get me wrong, the Tangoman is obviously thick as a plank and a complete cunt. The original spoilt brat who never grew up. But as long as he is winding up the snowflakes and making them cry I am on his side. There’s nothing better than watching snowflakes running around crying and moaning trying to make up for their lack of foresight and lethargy.

Come on Tangoman, i’ve finished my chips so press that big red button you cunt! Don’t give a fuck!🗣

You are a smart genius.

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

There are plenty of other countries close by that we have ties with and interests in, but we don't hear a thing. Meanwhile, so much of the news fed to us is about petty bollocks from the USA. Ask the average wanker in the USA about Brexit, they have never heard of it. Ask them about the Royal cunts and they are priapic.

So much inconsequential shite is on our news about the US it makes my shit hang, even their fucking weather gets reported when a couple of pig shagging rednecks die in a twister/snow storm/heatwave etc. 

Come on Canary Islands collapse into the sea 

18 hours ago, Eddie said:

Would this be the same BBC web article that qualified its report by saying deportations in 2017 was lower than the previous year and in fact is at its lowest level since peaking in 2012?

As for the other Eddiespin "facts"...

Unemployment: According to World Bank data, US unemployment stands at 4.9% (higher than the UK). Whoever's stats you choose to use, unemployment has dropped by a few tenths of one per cent, but so has the unemployment similarly dropped in most other western democracies - all part of the cyclical nature of macro-economics.

Stock markets frequently achieve all new highs, apart from a blip in late 2016 (market reaction to presidential election result) the Dow Jones has been consistently upwards for the past five years. Oil prices remain low due to a glut in the market and OPEC in disarray - nothing to do with Trump. Inflation recorded a sharp increase in the last six months however economists will argue till the cows come home whether that's a good or bad thing.