CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bayreuth Tapestry returns

Guest Manky

54 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

What a load of bollocks, it is the second worst shithole in the country after Brighton.

Eat shit and die die, cunt face. Manchester is brilliant.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
23 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

If King Harold had been wearing Raybans he would still be alive.

Wow! He would be older than Methuselah.

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Manchester is indeed excellent Mangle.

Salford on the other hand is a smudge of anal mucus, with vile pockets of earwigs

U cannot fault your assessment there Ratters, but Salford lads are good people. Rough and ready bet straight as a die.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

U cannot fault your assessment there Ratters, but Salford lads are good people. Rough and ready bet straight as a die.

What about folk, From Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham and Stockport?

37 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

What about folk, From Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham and Stockport?

You've missed out Tameside, Trafford and Wigan.

Just now, Albert Ross said:

Please can you elaborate what you like about about "Alty".

Don't fucking encourage her. She'll wake us all up tomorrow morning with 11 completely irrelevant posts concerning obscure towns of the British isles that she's visited by train, and I think I speak for most of the membership when I say, we can't fucking stand it anymore.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Eat shit and die die, cunt face. Manchester is brilliant.

The trouble with Manchester is that I always get it mixed up with that German city Munchen, home of the Oktoberfest, the famous Olympic Stadium and the homeless shelter frequented by Ratsfuhrer’s hero. No thousand year old tapestries there though as far as I know.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The trouble with Manchester is that I always get it mixed up with that German city Munchen, home of the Oktoberfest, the famous Olympic Stadium and the homeless shelter frequented by Ratsfuhrer’s hero. No thousand year old tapestries there though as far as I know.

It's still world's better than Hull.  

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't fucking encourage her. She'll wake us all up tomorrow morning with 11 completely irrelevant posts concerning obscure towns of the British isles that she's visited by train, and I think I speak for most of the membership when I say, we can't fucking stand it anymore.

I've just visited Altrincham on Wikipedia, superb interchange with trains, trams, buses and taxis all together, we need more like this. Also the home town of a living VC recipient.

Guest Lady Penelope
57 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Please can you elaborate what you like about about "Alty".

I used to go there a lot when the trains worked through from Crewe to Alty .. proper trains not trams.

11 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I used to go there a lot when the trains worked through from Crewe to Alty .. proper trains not trams.

Was that when they used the 25kV OH before the Metrolink? They just do Chester to Manchester Piccadilly mostly now, Northern Railway, occasionally on a Sunday they carry on to Blackpool, but not while the line is closed from Preston.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Was that when they used the 25kV OH before the Metrolink? They just do Chester to Manchester Piccadilly mostly now, Northern Railway, occasionally on a Sunday they carry on to Blackpool, but not while the line is closed from Preston.

I was on the very last 25kV train from Altrincham to Crewe.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She hasn't posted any . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  yet.

Guest judgetwi

I bet this shit never happens. Leaving aside the logistics of moving a 1000 year old piece of cloth the tapestry is vital to the economy of Bayeux. The fucking place is totally dependent on the tourists it attracts. 

Bung us 40 odd million quid, take a load of our “child” terrorist refugee dross and we MIGHT lend you the tapestry, made in England by English people, in 4 years time.

The granny shagger has pulled a right flanker here , not that difficult when you are dealing with a weak braindead sack of shit.

The Frogs can never forgive us for fucking over Bonaparte and rescuing them from the Kraut jackboot. A bunch of lazy cowardly cunts who are not to be trusted.