CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alison Saunders

Guest Couldn't give a shit

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

It appears to me there is a fucking big problem with those who are there to interpret the law. On one hand we see difficulties with how to manage rape trials, then on the other, the system is struggling to keep a pervert like John Worboys in chokey.  

Good point about Worboys, the trouble is, he has been tried , sentenced and served his sentence. Justice, in the eyes of the law has been served.

27 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Good point about Worboys, the trouble is, he has been tried , sentenced and served his sentence. Justice, in the eyes of the law has been served.

His sentence is only deemed complete because he has been assessed as no longer posing a risk. Isn't this a load of old bollocks?

There is not one shred of evidence based research that someone who commits crimes of a sexual nature is ever cured of their proclivity. A psychiatrist who gives an opinion on a convicted pervert, can only make a decision based on probability. I'm not liberal, nor am I a hang 'em and flog 'em merchant, but common fucking sense says that less than 10 years in nick is grossly inadequate for the crimes committed by this man.

The law doesn't do common sense nor common decency. Something fucking stinks.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, White van man said:

Too right. They've banned walk on women in darts and boxing now. Where's it going to end. 

Do they have walk-on men when the women play?

No, of course they fucking don't. But then again, what the fuck are we doing letting women play darts in the first place, that's what I want to know?

I'm not happy about Warboys being released so early either. Nevertheless I'm also not happy about someone remaining in prison because of a tabloid paper mounting a campaign. However important newspapers think they are, and part of their job is to expose injustice, trial by tabloid should not be something we tolerate.

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not happy about Warboys being released so early either. Nevertheless I'm also not happy about someone remaining in prison because of a tabloid paper mounting a campaign. However important newspapers think they are, and part of their job is to expose injustice, trial by tabloid should not be something we tolerate.

Fuck trial by tabloid , what this cunt needs is trial by dangling noose. Pin his hands and ankles put the rope around his neck and drop him through the trap. Go back in a couple of hours and if he’s still breathing then kick his arse into the street. That seems fair to me.

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

She could always get another job working in a shop in Royston Vasey.

dpp-alison-saunders-told-by-mp-to-see-wh

Are you looking at my precious things?

There’s nothing for you here.

Guest White van man
22 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Do they have walk-on men when the women play?

No, of course they fucking don't. But then again, what the fuck are we doing letting women play darts in the first place, that's what I want to know?

The walk on women are for the fans, mostly men, so not many would want some cunt in speedos. Arianny Celeste has made over a £million as a UFC ring girl. She now will have to sign on because of the feminists. She probably wears more than most women do on the beach. Whats the feminists ultimate aim? Burkas for women? They are taking away womens choice.

Yeah women are shit at darts. No one wants to watch a 58 dart finish