CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alison Saunders

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit

So this swivel eyed evil fucking cunt has finally seen the light by clearing the decks for the mass dropping of sexual offence cases brought using fabricated evidence. Now release the poor innocent bastards that you've already locked up you sour faced fucking troglodyte.

https://news.sky.com/story/every-rape-case-to-be-urgently-reviewed-over-evidence-disclosure-11224122

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
25 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

So this swivel eyed evil fucking cunt has finally seen the light by clearing the decks for the mass dropping of sexual offence cases brought using fabricated evidence. Now release the poor innocent bastards that you've already locked up you sour faced fucking troglodyte.

https://news.sky.com/story/every-rape-case-to-be-urgently-reviewed-over-evidence-disclosure-11224122

That's what happens when a woman is in charge.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This furious response to the news has just come in from Jess Phillips:

"N.. N... Noooo.... Nooo because, be-.. be-.. because WIMMIN and that".

Poor old Jess. She gets a bit carried away with it all. But, I think she serves a purpose. We shouldn’t become inured to things that ought to change. I’m more interested in the stupidity, greed, dishonesty, perfidy, duplicity, mendacity, vanity, arrogance, bitterness of people . In my world view it is these things that make one a true cunt. As opposed to simply being a woman, plain, a mother, of different origin, ill, old. I once made a pronouncement on a woman MP here for being ugly and was called out by the resident drunk at the time. However whilst probably falling short of my own very low standards I comfort myself with the knowledge that said MP was a cunt just for being an MP ... being ugly (in my opinion) was the cherry on the bun. Why am am writing this meandering drivel? Fuck knows. I’ll go and have a lie down.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

Brendan O'Niell 

"You know what? That is infinitely more insulting to these women than what those rich blokes might have said to them.

The final, terrible irony: the exposers of the Presidents Club rage against its sexism and yet they have unleashed a far worse kind of sexism — one which calls into question the very ability of working-class women to decide for themselves how to live their lives.".

6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Brendan O'Niell 

"You know what? That is infinitely more insulting to these women than what those rich blokes might have said to them.

The final, terrible irony: the exposers of the Presidents Club rage against its sexism and yet they have unleashed a far worse kind of sexism — one which calls into question the very ability of working-class women to decide for themselves how to live their lives.".

Good point, innit?

Another O’Neilism.......Modern feminists use the word ‘mansplaining’ for when men talk down to women. But a lot of modern feminism is basically class-splaining, where well-off women lecture poorer women about their choices and internalised misogyny.”

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Brendan O'Niell 

Too right. They've banned walk on women in darts and boxing now. Where's it going to end. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, White van man said:

Too right. They've banned walk on women in darts and boxing now. Where's it going to end. 

If certain people get their way,it is going to end up with lads being bought up to behave like big girls blouses, not to dare to look at or to speak to a girl or woman.

Guest Lady Penelope

But she can't win either way

"On 23 January 2018 however Alison Saunders was widely criticised by victims and survivors groups because her words could be taken to mean that silence equates to consent.".

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

But she can't win either way

"On 23 January 2018 however Alison Saunders was widely criticised by victims and survivors groups because her words could be taken to mean that silence equates to consent.".

I think it is important that wrongs are being righted alround and whilst the victims should have justice things have drifted from the sublime to the ridiculous. The media have a lot to answer for here . Giving the oxygen to half baked public opinion that has resulted in the  watering down of the rules of evidence and changing courtroom practices not carried out in other trials. 

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I think it is important that wrongs are being righted alround and whilst the victims should have justice things have drifted from the sublime to the ridiculous. The media have a lot to answer for here . Giving the oxygen to half baked public opinion that has resulted in the  watering down of the rules of evidence and changing courtroom practices not carried out in other trials. 

It helps divert attention from the real problems. Money wasted on PFIs etc.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Perhaps Old Tarby also has a point.

It would appear that every single man who was there saw nothing untoward, and they all left early. It must have been the most boring party ever - I don't know what that FT cunt is going on about.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It would appear that every single man who was there saw nothing untoward, and they all left early.

I thought that one or two were not there.

47 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It appears to me there is a fucking big problem with those who are there to interpret the law. On one hand we see difficulties with how to manage rape trials, then on the other, the system is struggling to keep a pervert like John Worboys in chokey.  

They introduced new rules on indeterminate sentencing precisely to deal with cunts with Worboys. Then the lawyers and judges started overusing it (or abusing it, take your pick) so they changed the rules. If they'd just done their fucking jobs properly in the first place and actually prosecuted all the cases against him, he'd never have been eligible to get out.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They introduced the rules on indeterminate sentencing precisely to deal with cunts with Worboys. Then the lawyers and judges started overusing it (or abusing it, take your pick) so they changed the rules. If they'd just just done their fucking jobs properly in the first place and actually prosecuted all the cases against him, he'd never have been eligible to get out.

An issue with Worboys was the sheer number of potential cases against him and the knock on effect of some of the cases failing.. The Judge placed 8 years as the "minimum" sentence which seems low but was likely to have been what the sentencing rules and the ways to determine the sentence  laid down. What seems odd is that he seemingly still owns the house that he lived in at the time of his offences and potentially could have returned to live there at some point. Perhaps the guidance for a serial rape should impose a 20 year minimum sentence

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They introduced the rules on indeterminate sentencing precisely to deal with cunts with Worboys. Then the lawyers and judges started overusing it (or abusing it, take your pick) so they changed the rules. If they'd just just done their fucking jobs properly in the first place and actually prosecuted all the cases against him, he'd never have been eligible to get out.

Looking at the so called misuse of indeterminate sentence most of the cunts seem to have issues such as tending to set fire to things and other things as a "cry for help" that could potentially harm other people. In the cases I have read about, it appears to an issue of journalists looking for something to campaign about regardless. Social media of course adds to the problems. I do know one wheelchair bound individual who from time to times drive to a cliff edge and similar types of places  in her mobility car and then calls the emergency services and announces that she is going to kill herself. She then allows the police etc to "talk her out out it", she has been sectioned a few times but released soon afterwards to repeat the process a few months later. Very sad but also a waste of time for and costly the emergency services.