CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts trying to reproduce England chant on their car horn

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

What a fucking imagination these cretins have!  Right outside my doctor's office the brain dead cunt repeatedly beeping this tedious "chant"  Any inbred twat who does this should have their cars crushed with themselves inside.

30 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

What a fucking imagination these cretins have!  Right outside my doctor's office the brain dead cunt repeatedly beeping this tedious "chant"  Any inbred twat who does this should have their cars crushed with themselves inside.

They must have seen the sign in the window saying:

“Honk if there’s a boring fucking idiot sat in the waiting room”. 

Up your game, sharpish. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Do you think that it possibly could have been someone in need of urgent medical assistance and was trying to attract the attention of a doctor for a real issue and not something trivial like, infected scratches from furry rodents around your ring piece, like you were no doubt there for.

Guest White van man
On 29/01/2018 at 5:53 PM, Lord McCunty said:

Men don't go to the doctors until its too late, so hopefully you'll be dead soon. Other than that, you're in for gender re-enlightenment. Given your dislike of the show of patriotic manliness, this seems most likely. Thankfully they have a high suicide rate and with you having Mc in your name suggests your a ginger tranny. Do the right thing.

I'll stand in the doorway of your funeral cutting onions so if anyone wanders in by mistake, it gives the illusion that somebody cares.

33 minutes ago, White van man said:

Men don't go to the doctors until its too late, so hopefully you'll be dead soon. Other than that, you're in for gender re-enlightenment. Given your dislike of the show of patriotic manliness, this seems most likely. Thankfully they have a high suicide rate and with you having Mc in your name suggests your a ginger tranny. Do the right thing.

I'll stand in the doorway of your funeral cutting onions so if anyone wanders in by mistake, it gives the illusion that somebody cares.

You won't be doing that after Brexit. The price of onions will soar.  Doesn't bother me, we've got plenty. lol & a fucking vivre

Guest White van man
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You won't be doing that after Brexit. The price of onions will soar.  Doesn't bother me, we've got plenty. lol & a fucking vivre

We'll have onion bhajis by the boat load once we branch out to India 

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Our strong English onions are hardly grown anymore because of the import of all the pouffy Spanish onions ponced into salads and other insipid and tawdry dishes.

Bring back our British Onions..!!!

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Our strong English onions are hardly grown anymore because of the import of all the pouffy Spanish onions ponced into salads and other insipid and tawdry dishes.

Bring back our British Onions..!!!

Are you a Trades Onionist?

Guest Lord McCunty
17 hours ago, White van man said:

Oh I am very patriotic.   But a sport designed simple minded knuckle head chavs, does not float my boat.  Invariably chav football cunts think the world revolves around their little game, watching grown men running around kicking a ball and pretending to be hurt.   I bet you love it though.   I bet you have 5 live constantly blaring in your white van, alternating with Radio One while you are 50cms from some poor cunt DARING to observe the speed limit.   I bet you're one of these self important chavy white van men who wear their bluetooth earpiece everywhere, cos you're so important and could have a prostitute to murder at a minutes notice innit.

Put it into a tree at 60.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Lord McCunty said:

Oh I am very patriotic.   But a sport designed simple minded knuckle head chavs, does not float my boat.  Invariably chav football cunts think the world revolves around their little game, watching grown men running around kicking a ball and pretending to be hurt.   I bet you love it though.   I bet you have 5 live constantly blaring in your white van, alternating with Radio One while you are 50cms from some poor cunt DARING to observe the speed limit.   I bet you're one of these self important chavy white van men who wear their bluetooth earpiece everywhere, cos you're so important and could have a prostitute to murder at a minutes notice innit.

Put it into a tree at 60.

Where do i start here. You don't like or play sports, so that makes you a fat lazy cunt. You've got a gambling addiction by the three bets you made in your post. I can see you sleeping on your nans sofa with your bin bag full of jacamo clothes on one side, and racing post on the other, blowing your giro on the first day, on a tip you got off Betty from bingo. Obviously still a virgin. The suicide bombers are going to like you in heaven. Don't keep them waiting.

Guest judgetwi
On 30/01/2018 at 7:52 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Do you wear them in a string around your neck while riding your bicycle wearing your stripey shirt and beret?

Be aware Frenchie the Boche are looming on the horizon once again. We won’t be coming to save your arses this time.