CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Snowy

So I work with a rather mixed bunch of binman cunts but there's one type we get by the bundles, gormos.

I was saying to Gareth other day your fucked either way student loans and you want to go into a profession that will hardly cover it. I was then taken off guard as the greasy haired cunt said I'm not as fucked as that cunt while he points to the Gollum looking cunt sticking Sutton towns rubbish in the compactor.

The poor lad isn't quite a mong but he isn't all there either, hes a chromosome from eating his own shit if he didn't  pack some cunts rubbish into a lorry.

No real point tbh

Get fucked.

• Like 2

Guest White van man
6 hours ago, Snowflake said:

So I work with a rather mixed bunch of binman cunts but there's one type we get by the bundles, gormos.

I was saying to Gareth other day your fucked either way student loans and you want to go into a profession that will hardly cover it. I was then taken off guard as the greasy haired cunt said I'm not as fucked as that cunt while he points to the Gollum looking cunt sticking Sutton towns rubbish in the compactor.

The poor lad isn't quite a mong but he isn't all there either, hes a chromosome from eating his own shit if he didn't  pack some cunts rubbish into a lorry.

No real point tbh

Get fucked.

An SAS friend of mine from Sutton had a mix up with his wife at Christmas time after he told her "give the driver 4 cans, fuck the rest of them" and heard there'd been four down syndromes in his bedroom. Once he loses his house, kids, car, money and half his pension, he might be a little cross so be careful.

As for the bin wagon drivers. These cunts go into the same category as cyclists, taxi drivers and pyjama wearing bitches on the mad mum school run. I know he's somehow passed one test in his pathetic life to be driving, but tell the cunt he's not part of the emergency services, his flashing lights are orange, not blue, and to pull the fuck over if there's a gap and let people who stuck in at school past.

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Are you telling me you work with people that have qualifications to become binmen? What exactly is the qualification? Modern Art Studies?

I.have qualifications In Foundation art and Im quite good at slinging bins in a lorry if this helps you with your application.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fucking hell. You don't empty bins in Wales do you? I only ask because the rest of civilised society use bins with wheels - I think they call them wheelie bins, but I'm no expert - so there's actually no "slinging" of bins involved unless you're doing something wrong.

31 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking hell. You don't empty bins in Wales do you? I only ask because the rest of civilised society use bins with wheels - I think they call them wheelie bins, but I'm no expert - so there's actually no "slinging" of bins involved unless you're doing something wrong.

It's Birmingham, the wheelie bins are mainly used as rudimentary ice buckets for bottles of frosty jacks though they have been ear marked as suitable housing.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I lost interest in this nom by the third post. Fucking boring. 

Interest was lost on the first post gyps as i pressed submit and fell asleep ,pissed, dribbling and wondering why my cock hole on my undies was in the wrong place.

Guest judgetwi

Well there’s a surprise! I would never have guessed a pisshead wrote this nomination. Are you sure it wasn’t crack Coca-Cola?

Fucking losers.....need fucking shooting.

On 03/02/2018 at 7:43 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

We usually watch teenagers kicking them over in the street.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

No I think Gormo was the thick cunt in The Machine Gunners who only uttered the phrase "Where are you goin' now?". Imagine a mixture of Apes and Lady P's limited gene pool and you're almost spot on.

13 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

No I think Gormo was the thick cunt in The Machine Gunners who only uttered the phrase "Where are you goin' now?". Imagine a mixture of Apes and Lady P's limited gene pool and you're almost spot on.

A small puddle of cat piss with a lump of congealed spunk floating in it.