CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Apparently i've been stuck in a coma or suspended animation for the past 10 years because whenever i go out now, it's all pretentious pricks with waxed handlebar moustaches and plastic hoops in their ear lobes trying to look like a throwback from the late 1800s- early 20th century. What happened to all the goths and emos? Apparently these hipster tools are the current fad. When did this happen?

I find myself in agreement.  Exactly who woke up one morning, and decided to dredge up this bit of utter cuntfuckery?  Track him down, hook him up to a machine of chemicals that are certain to euthanize the cunt.  

Guest judgetwi

Brixton High Road, or the bars anyway, is full of these gentrifiedesque snowflake tosspots, ok ya ? So cocky, so arrogant, flush with Daddie’s money and so ....... old people voted Brexit and robbed us of our future ya? They are so racist and homophobic ya?.......did I tell you Tristan has gone trans? ..... I mean good luck to the dude I say ya?

Bunch of fucking wankers.

Guest Erroreptile404
19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Brixton High Road, or the bars anyway, is full of these gentrifiedesque snowflake tosspots, ok ya ? So cocky, so arrogant, flush with Daddie’s money and so ....... old people voted Brexit and robbed us of our future ya? They are so racist and homophobic ya?.......did I tell you Tristan has gone trans? ..... I mean good luck to the dude I say ya?

What's shoreditch like?

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I'll let you know when I get rich.

Cool beans. I just thought Shoreditch was hipster paradise nowadays from what i've seen and read. Oh and thank you for the capital letter english teacher.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Cool beans. I just thought Shoreditch was hipster paradise nowadays from what I've seen and read. Oh and thank you for the capital letter English teacher.

I do not know.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Cool beans. I just thought Shoreditch was hipster paradise nowadays from what i've seen and read. Oh and thank you for the capital letter english teacher.

7 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I do not know.

Two blithering fucking idiots, with no real idea about anything, swapping nothing of substance.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Two blithering fucking idiots, with no real idea about anything, swapping nothing of substance.

Unlike you who cum swaps regularly.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

So you do?

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Unlike you who cum swaps regularly.

Sorry, please go on conversing with Mr Ross about how little you both know about London nightlife. It's gripping stuff.

Perhaps you can both agree next on how you've never been out in Brixton, or that you heard on Radio 2 that Peckham is getting gentrified but you don't have any first hand knowledge. 

Maybe say 'cool beans' again too, you asinine fucking glue eater.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Sorry, please go on conversing with Mr Ross about how little you both know about London nightlife. It's gripping stuff.

Perhaps you can both agree next on how you've never been out in Brixton, or that you heard on Radio 2 that Peckham is getting gentrified but you don't have any first hand knowledge. 

Maybe say 'cool beans' again too, you asinine fucking glue eater.

Hahah are you a hipster with a waxed handlebar moustache and a little plastic hoop in your earlobes? 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hahah are you a hipster with a waxed handlebar moustache and a little plastic hoop in your earlobes? 

No, hipsters are vacuous cunts. You'd probably find you've got a lot in common.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

No, hipsters are vacuous cunts. You'd probably find you've got a lot in common.

Nope i'm a debonaire desperado who people think i'm going to clonk them over the head and steal their money at cash machines. An artful dodger if you will.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I've had several nights out in Brixton, my brother lives in Coldharbour now, used to live on Railton Road.

The only reason you'd share such a boring anecdote is if you were rattled. Rattled.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Could this be the worst night in the Corner's entire history? I'm struggling to think of anything comparable.

My mate's cousin told me Soho isn't all its cracked up to be. Maybe that's comparable? 

Guest Lady Penelope
21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Does this mean that you don't like them?

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Could this be the worst night in the Corner's entire history? I'm struggling to think of anything comparable.

I visited London in 2016. Was going to go to the top of The Shard, didn’t happen in the end.

Hope that’s helped liven things up for you. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There isn't a Brixton High Road. But I know what you're saying. They flock to the Brixton farmers market and believe that they are experiencing the real Brixton and yam on about culture. However, none of them would take a stroll down Railton Road after dark to experience real Brixton culture. 

Guest judgetwi
56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There isn't a Brixton High Road. But I know what you're saying. They flock to the Brixton farmers market and believe that they are experiencing the real Brixton and yam on about culture. However, none of them would take a stroll down Railton Road after dark to experience real Brixton culture. 

Ok smartarse it’s called Brixton Road but you know where I mean. I wouldn’t recommend Railton Road after dark, fuck no. When you see cunts walking around with bandanas over their faces , like they are in a1950’s western, you know to stay on the bus.

Of course that doesn’t really happen..... nobody is tooled up and nobody ever gets stabbed in Brixton, never. I say that because I don’t want Snowflake Stickywanker on my case accusing me of racism and making me cry.