CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lauri Love

Eddie

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's not even as if the FBI are hard to hack. This cunt getting caught gives a bad name to neuro-atypical, highly functioning sociopaths everywhere.

How many people have the FBI hacked? Fuck em. They should know better.

58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's not even as if the FBI are hard to hack. This cunt getting caught gives a bad name to neuro-atypical, highly functioning sociopaths everywhere.

There's probably a support group for them baws, and they're probably the only people who could find it.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lads, I've just got off the Norwich to Liverpool street express train. I'm now heading over to Dirty Dick's. I'll be at the bar wearing a pink carnation and drenched in Aramis. Shots?

Well done Dex. You managed not to get delayed by the depressed council resident in Lakenham who decided to end it all with an on - track meeting with a later train.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well done Dex. You managed not to get delayed by the depressed council resident in Lakenham who decided to end it all with an on - track meeting with a later train.

http://www.harwichandmanningtreestandard.co.uk/news/15918559.Possible_fatality_after_person_hit_by_train/

Is that the one?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think they planned on checking out at 14:20 but as per fucking usual it was running late and it didn't have a buffet car. What's the point of a railway service if suicidal cunts can't off themselves at a time to suit them.

33 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think they planned on checking out at 14:20 but as per fucking usual it was running late and it didn't have a buffet car. What's the point of a railway service if suicidal cunts can't off themselves at a time to suit them.

Wise words Drew. They could offer them timetabled slots, have The Samarians standing by, Jeremy Kyle etc.

24 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I feel sorry for the poor cunts who have to clean this up. A friend of a friend's husband worked at network southeast when some dickhead decided to cash his chips in at his station. A week later he was down one end of the platform painting a pole or some crap when he stood on something. He picked it up and found himself looking at the top of this poor fuckers skull.

The fucker got hammered down the pub that night. 

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I feel sorry for the poor cunts who have to clean this up. A friend of a friend's husband worked at network southeast when some dickhead decided to cash his chips in at his station. A week later he was down one end of the platform painting a pole or some crap when he stood on something. He picked it up and found himself looking at the top of this poor fuckers skull.

But that is the selfishness of these cunts, the collateral damage they cause is indescribable, but then again they don't care.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I once had to take an early morning walk between Old Trafford and Warwick Road on the Manchester Piccadilly to Altrincham line before it was converted to the tramway.we found what we we looking for. His neck was pressed against the rail and his head was in the middle of the "four foot".

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I once had to take an early morning walk between Old Trafford and Warwick Road on the Manchester Piccadilly to Altrincham line before it was converted to the tramway.we found what we we looking for. His neck was pressed against the rail and his head was in the middle of the "four foot".

Well at least you could tell his family he didn’t go off the rails.

I’ll get me high viz jacket.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well at least you could tell his family he didn’t go off the rails.

I’ll get me high viz jacket.

My companion said "It is best not to look directly at what we might find, you will still see more than enough to provide the details that you will need for the report".

20 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Is that the one they renamed Brian Statham Way? The road not the station.

Guest Lady Penelope
56 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Is that the one they renamed Brian Statham Way? The road not the station.

I don't know .. I know that what was then Warwick Road Station is now Old Trafford Station I don't know what the original Old Trafford Station is now called.

3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I don't know .. I know that what was then Warwick Road Station is now Old Trafford Station I don't know what the original Old Trafford Station is now called.

On TMS they used to say -insert bowler- is bowling from the Warwick Road end.

Guest Lord McCunty

The extradition treaty we have with the US is very one sided.    If someone commits a crime, they should be tried and punished in THIS country, not thousands of miles across the pond.