CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lauri Love

Eddie

Love will not be extradited to the US on charges of hacking into Government computers, the Court of Appeal has ruled.  

Interesting that Love hid behind his Aspergers syndrome and a possible suicide risk as a reason not to be extradited to the US. 

I would have thought a prison cell in solitary confinement under 24 hour watch, with a strict set of rules and structure would have been right up his street. No chance of suicide and the strict schedule with minimal human interaction would be an Aspergers sufferers wet dream.

His Aspergers must be on hold at the moment as be is willingly and gleefully giving interviews to every news network who are slightly interested without a hint of discmfort.

The cunt  knew what he was doing was illegal, he had a catch me if you can attidue and he was caught. This sets a dangerous ruling that computer hackers targeting US security have a safe haven in the UK. 

I remember this case surely this is setting a precedent that you can hide behind a disability whilst committing crimes.

The buck toothed cunt knew what he was doing it wasn't like he was trying to hack his local McDonald's WiFi, if he isn't tried to the full extent of the law in the UK now then it will send out the message that fuck it you can do what ever you want if your slightly on the spectrum.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thank God for that, I don't know how i would explain a spam headed 40 something, mincing in wearing teenagers skinny fit white jeans with bow spaghetti legs and a hook nose.  Questions would have been asked...

It would only confirm their long held suspicions about you. 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lads, I've just got off the Norwich to Liverpool street express train. I'm now heading over to Dirty Dick's. I'll be at the bar wearing a pink carnation and drenched in Aramis. Shots?

That place is for students and vagrants. It's the kind of place you can expect to find PunkApe loitering outside of, scraping fag ends from the ash trays out front. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lads, I've just got off the Norwich to Liverpool street express train. I'm now heading over to Dirty Dick's. I'll be at the bar wearing a pink carnation and drenched in Aramis. Shots?

How about JDW at Liverpool Street?

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

His Aspergers must be on hold at the moment as be is willingly and gleefully giving interviews to every news network who are slightly interested without a hint of discmfort.

The cunt  knew what he was doing was illegal, he had a catch me if you can attidue and he was caught. 

If hanging was good enough for Derek Bentley then it's good enough for this cunt. Let him fucking have it!

• Like 1

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If hanging was good enough for Derek Bentley then it's good enough for this cunt. Let him fucking have it!

Make him do community service in the secret service. Seems a clever guy.

1 minute ago, White van man said:

Make him do community service in the secret service. Seems a clever guy.

It's not even as if the FBI are hard to hack. This cunt getting caught gives a bad name to neuro-atypical, highly functioning sociopaths everywhere.

• Like 2