CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jiggerycock

Imagine if you got 'neurologist' and 'urologist' mixed up?

You'd be in hospital with total paralysis when some doctors come in and just take the piss out of you.

Equally, the guy in the next bed has a bladder infection when some doctors come in and just rip his spine out.

Japes for all

On 2/7/2018 at 7:21 AM, Neil said:

It's called black humour and yes I have had cancer of the bollocks and believe me I have become an expert on all things prostate having had 3 biopsies that have thankfully  (So far) revealed no prostate cancer but unfortunately my blood tests are telling them differently.I was just pointing put that Gemna stuck something in me and I wouldn't have minded sticking something in her!!(but sexual activity can raise the PSA to higher (misleading) levels.

Yours Dr Neil

When doctors told you masturbating could help reduce the high risk of over 50s prostate cancer, it must have felt as though you'd slipped on the pavement, only to discover a winning Lottery ticket by your side. 

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When doctors told you masturbating could help reduce the high risk of over 50s prostate cancer, it must have felt as though you'd slipped on the pavement, only to discover a winning Lottery ticket by your side. 

I fear too much has caused the problem,it's no wonder my poor little walnut couldnt cope with the work load

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Neil said:

I fear too much has caused the problem,it's no wonder my poor little walnut couldnt cope with the work load

It's never too much if you can still function at work and with mates.  When it no longer feels good and is no fun, then you might want to rethink things a bit.