CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gwent Police

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

After a recent trip to the fatherland. had a nice letter from Gwent Rozzers today informing me the error of my ways.    Absolutely shocked to discover it was for 68 in a 60.    Now seriously you dopey cunts, I was doing 100mph+ for most of my three hour journey, and you clocked me at 68....on a fucking motorway.     My last ticket (a long time ago) was 96 and that was on a dual carriageway!     So now Newport has all this variable speed limit bollocks, much like the M42 in Birmingham.   However, unlike the thick cunting yam yams, the Welsh worked out how to plug in the gantry cameras.    So now at peak hours they open up the hard shoulder.   It's a great way of pretending to invest in proper infrastructure.   Complete fucking scam in every way if you ask me.   

Heddlu, Cachau bant.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Lord McCunty said:

Had a nice letter from Gwent Rozzers today informing me the error of my ways.    Absolutely shocked to discover it was for 68 in a 60.    Now seriously you dopey cunts, I was doing 100mph+ for most of my three hour journey, and you clocked me at 68....on a fucking motorway.     My last ticket (a long time ago) was 96 and that was on a dual carriageway!     So now Newport has all this variable speed limit bollocks, much like the M42 in Birmingham.   However, unlike the thick cunting yam yams, the Welsh worked out how to plug in the gantry cameras.    So now at peak hours they open up the hard shoulder.   It's a great way of pretending to invest in proper infrastructure.   Complete fucking scam in every way if you ask me.   

Heddlu, Cachau bant.

Fuck off.

I thought it was 10% of the speed limit plus 2mph. So 68 should be ok. 

Guest Lord McCunty
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sort of, depends on the area, but generally the 10% + 2 is the trigger speed.  Wish I'd been doing fucking 80 and got me money's worth!

Guest Lord McCunty
12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This debacle is literally 10 minutes down the fuckng road from me. Sorry lads. The Gwent Police are like care in the community gone wrong.

I wrongly assumed the camera signs to be a load of hot air as they are on the M42 in Brumland.    I was barely conscious with the flu at the time and deperate for my journey to end, be it in the  Severn or my front drive.  The most alert creature in the vehicle was my dog.    I wonder if I could get away with naming him as the driver??!

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They can set the trigger speed to 1 mph above the limit if they want, the sneaky money generating cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

This is an urban myth.

Along with "there's a real sense of community here" or "(the deceased) John would do anything for anyone"

Beat me to it. Have you ever received a fine for speeding? Or do you just have an ASBO for shouting at old people?

Guest Lady Penelope
57 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

I wrongly assumed the camera signs to be a load of hot air as they are on the M42 in Brumland.    I was barely conscious with the flu at the time and deperate for my journey to end, be it in the  Severn or my front drive.  The most alert creature in the vehicle was my dog.    I wonder if I could get away with naming him as the driver??!

Was it in Llareggub?

Guest Bill Stickers

We're all really impressed and interested with your stories of speeding down Britain's various dual carriageways and motorways.

Have you got any more fascinating tales? Perhaps you once went past a camera near Chepstow that flashed but never gave you a ticket?

Who's the cunt here? You, who got caught speeding, or those just doing their job? 

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, ratcum said:

This is an urban myth.

Along with "there's a real sense of community here" or "(the deceased) John would do anything for anyone"

John's real name was Reubin.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was told by a Devon & Kernow Police cunt that it is 3mph which is a margin of error for a vehicle's speedometer and the allowing for the driver checking the speedometer whilst endevouring to keep to the relevant speed limit, and that these "average speed speed checks" are to catch out people who deliberately drive at  just above the speed limit.

Guest Lord McCunty
12 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

We're all really impressed and interested with your stories of speeding down Britain's various dual carriageways and motorways.

Have you got any more fascinating tales? Perhaps you once went past a camera near Chepstow that flashed but never gave you a ticket?

Who's the cunt here? You, who got caught speeding, or those just doing their job? 

Stick a knife in your head, might be an improvement on the that brain-dead tattoo and your IQ.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 10:40 PM, cuntspotter said:

This debacle is literally 10 minutes down the fuckng road from me. Sorry lads. The Gwent Police are like care in the community gone wrong.

It would only be 7 minutes down the road for Loud McCunty, the fucking irresponsible speed demon.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Anyhow, the speed 'limit' isn't a fucking target to aim for, it's the MAXIMUM speed a vehicle would be legally permitted to travel on the road at anytime. I work with a particularly dim woman who regularly and religiously sticks exactly to the speed limits yes, even when there's a layer of ice and two inches of snow on the road she tries to get upto 60 because thats what the road sign is telling her to do. What a fucking thicko.