CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Curling

Jiggerycock

Guest judgetwi

I give up. How many? Do they have badgers in Korea? What are they changing them in to? Do they eat them?

So many questions and only a saddo wannabe SS officer to answer them. We’re doomed.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 19/02/2018 at 8:44 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

It's fairly clear that you are about 5 foot 6, with very thick spectacles and live out your tough guy fantasies on the internet. Please feel free to arrange another fight that you won't turn up to, perhaps you can be guided by the spirit of Bruce Lee and wank yourself into a coma over your Muhammad Ali video. Feel sorry for your mum, who has to clean up jizz rags after every viewing of Chuck Norris movies. By the way, you just called me a nonce. @Rick_B. Deal with this slanderous cunt.

I'm ready for you anytime!

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So you dismiss the idea of a location and then immediately suggest one... thick fucking cunt. Do you still breastfeed? "Bitty".

I did suggest under the clock at Waterloo but you declined. You only suggested a location where you knew I couldn't afford to travel to, which proves you're a cunt.

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I did suggest under the clock at Waterloo but you declined. You only suggested a location where you knew I couldn't afford to travel to, which proves you're a cunt.

Which you still claimed to have travelled to, and further embellished said claim by purporting to have stayed in a travelodge.. bit of a fantasist bullshit artist aren't you Albert? I bet your parents can't fucking wait for you to move out. 

Also, you're fucking stupid, I don't live with my parents, I live in a bedsit on my own. I've never met my birth parents. I travelled to the postcode you gave me and you weren't there. So, London or Birmingham?

At least I was naturally conceived, not grown out of a bit of discarded phlegm like you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Which you still claimed to have travelled to, and further embellished said claim by purporting to have stayed in a travelodge.. bit of a fantasist bullshit artist aren't you Albert? I bet your parents can't fucking wait for you to move out. 

According to medical records, they were told Bertie was a still born.  Turns out he was to bone idle to cry or move.