CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Arming teachers

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Lady Penelope
On 22/02/2018 at 2:16 PM, Punkape said:

The nuns would have needed to have been well armed to to deal with feral, gypsy scum such as yourself....

Are you Fender's alter ego?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 22/02/2018 at 10:35 AM, Punkape said:

The samurai sword assailants were multiple so eventually it will be another half a dozen jail cells to fill for thirty years.....

Shouldn't it be "gaol" rather than "jail"?

On 2/22/2018 at 3:31 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Dey wuz kangz? What the fuck?

I can only assume you mean "They were kings" in English? However, I still don't get it. Explain yourself you vile bog rat!

Your the upper top middle management guy ...earn yer key to the executive shitter. .bombastic oxygen thief ya

Panzerknacker 

On 22/02/2018 at 10:46 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

My first reaction when I heard this suggestion from the moronic Cunt currently at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, other than to snort with derisory laughter, was to imagine a Grange Hill episode when all the teachers were packing an AR-15. I imagine the Zammo storyline might have ended differently had it been punctuated by a hail of hot lead from yer man Bronson. 

4CA87C36-CFA4-4FD4-8771-0A244847AA7A.jpeg

I always believed that this was Himmler. He escaped Nazi Germany and got a job as a teacher at Grange Hill.  He didn't like that Jewish girl if I remember rightly. 

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I always believed that this was Himmler. He escaped Nazi Germany and got a job as a teacher at Grange Hill.  He didn't like that Jewish girl if I remember rightly. 

Your recollection might be influenced by the fact that the actor Michael Sheard played Hitler an Indiana Jones film. 

Bronson was a complete bastard though. He’d have been run out of Grange Hill on trumped up noncery charges these days. 

In the 80’s I imagined him as a closet foot fetishist, hiding under Mrs McCluskeys’ desk and being turned on by her admonishing Roland for eating a Milky Way in class. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Your recollection might be influenced by the fact that the actor Michael Sheard played Hitler an Indiana Jones film. 

Bronson was a complete bastard though. He’d have been run out of Grange Hill on trumped up noncery charges these days. 

In the 80’s I imagined him as a closet foot fetishist, hiding under Mrs McCluskeys’ desk and being turned on by her admonishing Roland for eating a Milky Way in class. 

The bloke who played the PE teacher used to live locally to me.