CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coffee snobs

Guest Gareth Hunt

6 hours ago, Gareth Hunt said:

I know you lot have done the cuntishness "Coffee wankers" previously, but here's a new one on me.

Back in the day, when I was advising Nescafe on the blending of three of the finest types of beans, you could get what you wanted in a cafe simply by asking. Wind forward to the present day, with me at the counter of a "boutique" coffee shop (no other nearby options, before you Gareth me for that), and the fucker won't serve me an Americano. "We don't water down our coffee", says the smug cunt behind the counter. Fucking wax-tached, moonfaced freak refused to make it like I want it and smart-eyed me as though *I'm* the cunt.

Luckily, I had a sachet of Nescafe and found a half full pot of hot water that some hipster got with his herbal tea.

Gareth.

Fucking hell....It’s Jason King....

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Derivative low-effort shite. What exciting noms are going to be in your sights next? BMW drivers who don't indicate? Footballers who dive in mock agony to try and get their team the strategic advantage? Cunts who press the button at pedestrian traffic before checking to see if there are any cars or not? 

Honestly I'm on the edge of my seat here.

How about cunts who press the lift button even though you've already pressed it (because it's lit up 'lift coming') and you're obviously standing there waiting for it? That trumps all you've mentioned 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How about cunts who press the lift button even though you've already pressed it (because it's lit up 'lift coming') and you're obviously standing there waiting for it? That trumps all you've mentioned 

What about the able bodied cunts who stand on the "down" travelator without a trolley in the supermarket?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you frequented or even lived in a building on one level you wouldn't need to use a lift. Are you seriously suggesting the caravan is multi - storey? 

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If you frequented or even lived in a building on one level you wouldn't need to use a lift. Are you seriously suggesting the caravan is multi - storey? 

I imagine that your bungalow is a rat run comprised of horizontal stannah stairlifts. Moving you from commode to beer fridge with horrifying regularity, like some sort of faggoty bald, nappy wearing dalek.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
34 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

"This coffee tastes like mud!"

"I'm not surprised, it was only ground 10 minutes ago"

MikeD is dead, long live MikeD!

Gazza Hunt is online so he might comment.