CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coffee snobs

Guest Gareth Hunt

Guest Gareth Hunt

I know you lot have done the cuntishness "Coffee wankers" previously, but here's a new one on me.

Back in the day, when I was advising Nescafe on the blending of three of the finest types of beans, you could get what you wanted in a cafe simply by asking. Wind forward to the present day, with me at the counter of a "boutique" coffee shop (no other nearby options, before you Gareth me for that), and the fucker won't serve me an Americano. "We don't water down our coffee", says the smug cunt behind the counter. Fucking wax-tached, moonfaced freak refused to make it like I want it and smart-eyed me as though *I'm* the cunt.

Luckily, I had a sachet of Nescafe and found a half full pot of hot water that some hipster got with his herbal tea.

Gareth.

Guest King Rollo
22 minutes ago, Ape said:

We’ve already got a stupid cunt on here that insists on “being” his avatar. If you really want to be like yours, then killing yourself would be a good starting point.

It's so sweet that you remembered and are kind enough to post about it :)

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Gareth Hunt said:

I know you lot have done the cuntishness "Coffee wankers" previously, but here's a new one on me.

Back in the day, when I was advising Nescafe on the blending of three of the finest types of beans, you could get what you wanted in a cafe simply by asking. Wind forward to the present day, with me at the counter of a "boutique" coffee shop (no other nearby options, before you Gareth me for that), and the fucker won't serve me an Americano. "We don't water down our coffee", says the smug cunt behind the counter. Fucking wax-tached, moonfaced freak refused to make it like I want it and smart-eyed me as though *I'm* the cunt.

Luckily, I had a sachet of Nescafe and found a half full pot of hot water that some hipster got with his herbal tea.

Gareth.

Hello Mr Hunt, may I say that I am a big fan of your work and used to watch the New Avengers religiously, sadly I don't remember many of the episodes  as I used to inevitably end up biffing myself to a jaded climax over your co star, the lovely young Miss Purdey. Great days.  

Thanks for the memories, your coffee ad days were a sad end to what could have been a promising career advertising Admiral Insurance and I really hate that smug cunt Anthony Head. 

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Hello Mr Hunt, may I say that I am a big fan of your work and used to watch the New Avengers religiously, sadly I don't remember many of the episodes  as I used to inevitably end up biffing myself to a jaded climax over your co star, the lovely young Miss Purdey. Great days.  

Thanks for the memories, your coffee ad days were a sad end to what could have been a promising career advertising Admiral Insurance and I really hate that smug cunt Anthony Head. 

'opening gambit' is probably gay code for some Bovril based action Luke.

I too admired Joanna Lumley but now she's taken to supporting, and let's call them what they are, small mercenaries from Nepal, she can fuck off out of it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gareth Hunt said:

Gareth.

A great attempt at a first nomination, gareth. 

All except for the first, second and third paragraphs. 

Kill yourself. 

15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

A great attempt at a first nomination, gareth. 

All except for the first, second and third paragraphs. 

Kill yourself 

Are you taking over from the greasy Levant then Blubber?

You certainly can't do any worse than the flaccid maggot's managed of late

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Gareth Hunt said:

Gareth.

As you are dead have you seen Patrick Macnee since he curled his toes up?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
55 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

As you are dead have you seen Patrick Macnee since he curled his toes up?

Have you seen your knees since your tits sagged 20 years ago, you lavender infused old hag.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 hours ago, Gareth Hunt said:

Gareth.

Derivative low-effort shite. What exciting noms are going to be in your sights next? BMW drivers who don't indicate? Footballers who dive in mock agony to try and get their team the strategic advantage? Cunts who press the button at pedestrian traffic before checking to see if there are any cars or not? 

Honestly I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

JUMP!

Never been the biggest Van Halen fan, personally. Started off by stealing Montrose's album sound, and then totally lost their focus by snorting too much coke. A waste of a good band.

10 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Derivative low-effort shite. What exciting noms are going to be in your sights next? BMW drivers who don't indicate? Footballers who dive in mock agony to try and get their team the strategic advantage? Cunts who press the button at pedestrian traffic before checking to see if there are any cars or not? 

Honestly I'm on the edge of my seat here.

• Like 2