CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

First Day of Spring Bollox from the BBC

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

The BBC thinks that today is the first day of Spring, that is a load of bollocks, this year the first day of Spring is on 20th March... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-43237595/snow-warnings-on-the-first-day-of-spring

What about the other story on that page about swimming at the lido in minus 3 temperature? They think it's so clever. Thick cunts 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What about the other story on that page about swimming at the lido in minus 3 temperature? They think it's so clever. Thick cunts 

A bus driver said that he saw someone taking a dip in the sea at Torquay yesterday before the wind got up.

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

A bus driver said that he saw someone taking a dip in the sea at Torquay yesterday before the wind got up.

It's just a pointless exercise in my opinion. Not big and not clever. They think that people find them brave and interesting, but basically everyone thinks they're cunts. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's just a pointless exercise in my opinion. Not big and not clever. They think that people find them brave and interesting, but basically everyone thinks they're cunts. 

I always find that it is boring souless cunt with no personality that do that kind of thing. There is a local cunt that walking around boasting that he own thee boats, yes he does but they are all complete rustbuckets and bores the tears out of everyone talking about them. Last week he said that he was just a eccentric guy .. I told him that he did not know what one was and that he was just a boring soulless cunt.

3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I always find that it is boring souless cunt with no personality that do that kind of thing. There is a local cunt that walking around boasting that he own thee boats, yes he does but they are all complete rustbuckets and bores the tears out of everyone talking about them. Last week he said that he was just a eccentric guy .. I told him that he did not know what one was and that he was just a boring soulless cunt.

How is the black eye? 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

The BBC thinks that today is the first day of Spring, that is a load of bollocks, this year the first day of Spring is on 20th March... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-43237595/snow-warnings-on-the-first-day-of-spring

We have two dates apparently, 1st of March for meteorologists and 20th/21st of March for gardeners. A bit like HM and her birthdays.

39 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

We have two dates apparently, 1st of March for meteorologists and 20th/21st of March for gardeners. A bit like HM and her birthdays.

Hate gardeners. In the middle of June when it's pissing with rain yet again, the weather reader says "It's good weather for Gardners". Green fingered cunts 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Back door gardeners are more April, May or even June,